• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project: Widebody Version 2.1

Well, it's been a while. Almost 2 years sense I've posted any updates on the car. With many other projects, moving into a new shop etc. I haven't had any time to post updates. So here we go.

I completely rebuilt the rear half of the body. Including the rear quarters, engine hatch, trunk, rear bumper and diffuser. Removed the outer b-pillar and made it a 6 window coupe with a more aggressive sloped belt line. The car is ~90% complete. I thought I would post some pictures.

520sm.jpg

522sm.jpg

Oh, and the car is now wrapped in a Matte White :biggrin:

amazing,,,, love the 6 windows:smile:

+1 more rear end pix... but i LOVED your old rear end. That was HOT.

I should have the interior done in the next few days. after that, I'll get some better pictures inside and out.

Here is one of the back end:

521sm.jpg

Sorry, took these all with my phone... they are a bit grainy. I'll have better ones up soon.

Last edited:
Very nice end results......looks more like a nsx and less like a ferrari wanna-be. Overall much cleaner smoother lines and racier is that a word? Anyway I like it. :cool:

amazing work...but am I the only one who thought your new B pillar treatment looks a little like the old mitsu 3000 gt. We need a rear shot with a flash .:smile:

amazing work...but am I the only one who thought your new B pillar treatment looks a little like the old mitsu 3000 gt. We need a rear shot with a flash .:smile:

If I remember correctly, the 3000gt had a bubble back hatch window like the NSX. I don't see that many of those around anymore.

Back