• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed (ccu) climate control repair service

PROSPEED CLIMATE CONTROL REPAIR SERVICE!

CCU.jpg

Hi NSXPrimers!

As you guys know the NSX climate control are known to go bad. Loss of the climate controls and fan blowing on high only is a pretty common reality for NSX owners. I offer quick turn around repairs on the board with new components that far exceed the OEM parts.

I wanted to offer my CCU repair services to NSXPRIME members for the first time here. I've been doing them for the past 3 years for local guys here in So Cal for awhile and to a few automotive shops.

For So cal NSX owners I offer same day service. Make an appointment with me and I will repair it and have it back to you within an hour. If you need to ship the CCU to me I can have it done in one day and shipped back the next day with 2-3 day shipping for free.

CCU - Climate control repair service cost intro price is $100 shipped anywhere in the continental United States price for the first 5 customers only.

Retail Price is $145 Shipped.

If you have any questions regarding removal of the climate control please PM me and I will provide instructions.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected]
Thank you guys!

Brian

The CCU works great now! It's so nice to finally have all the controls back - not only on high! Thanks for the quick turnaround time (about an hour) and going out of your way to get the circuit board all sorted out, even if it was even worse than expected! :eek:

I would recommend Brian's service for anyone and specially So Cal members who have not done this service, since its convenient. I think we have more a little more scorching days to come just like yesterday (103°), so get your CCUs fixed!

Thanks Prospeed!

The CCU works great now! It's so nice to finally have all the controls back - not only on high! Thanks for the quick turnaround time (about an hour) and going out of your way to get the circuit board all sorted out, even if it was even worse than expected! :eek:

I would recommend Brian's service for anyone and specially So Cal members who have not done this service, since its convenient. I think we have more a little more scorching days to come just like yesterday (103°), so get your CCUs fixed!

Thanks Prospeed!

Thanks again for your business!

We have 1 spot left at the great intro price! Get in before it's gone!

Hello,
I am interested in the last spot.
PM sent.

Thank you.

I just got my CCU repaired by Prospeed and it works great! Brian is great! Quick and fast service. Thanks Prospeed!

Brian came through on Wed. as promised and even delivered :eek: it to me. We tested the CCU before installing back the center console and everything is working like NEW. THANK YOU Brian!!!!

Highly recommended...for a job well done and a great guy to deal with.

I got my CCU fixed by brian about 2 weeks ago, I've used the hell out of it on low and full blast, the ccu works perfect....nice guy, good price, and hella of a fix..and its local for us in socal.planning on getting my speakers fix with him near the future, will post on that later,even though I know I can count on him to give back a quality fix.
Highly recommend this guy.

Brian came through on Wed. as promised and even delivered :eek: it to me. We tested the CCU before installing back the center console and everything is working like NEW. THANK YOU Brian!!!!

Highly recommended...for a job well done and a great guy to deal with.

I got my CCU fixed by brian about 2 weeks ago, I've used the hell out of it on low and full blast, the ccu works perfect....nice guy, good price, and hella of a fix..and its local for us in socal.planning on getting my speakers fix with him near the future, will post on that later,even though I know I can count on him to give back a quality fix.
Highly recommend this guy.

Thanks guys! =)

Where's my ccu? Its been 2 months now, if you cant figure it out refund my money, send it back & I'll sent it to BrianK.

Sorry, your board was messed up pretty bad and I finally sourced the rare resistor for it to fix it. I will test it out tomorrow and if not I'll resend it back and refund you. I've fixed a bunch and never seen that particular resistor go bad. I apologize for it taking too long!

i had brian repair my ccu . . . just got it back . . . it works great . . . turn around time was quick . . . brian was a absolute pleasure to work with and a great guy . . . .

Still cant get it to work???????????????????????? :rolleyes: :mad:

How about you just refund my money and ship it to BrianK or refund my money plus what I spent shipping it to you.

Last edited:
:mad:To be perfectly honest, I was greatly disappointed by Prospeed's work on my ccu. Initially, they were unresponsive and had my ccu for almost a 4 weeks claiming on (3) separate occasions that it would be shipped on specific dates, to no avail. After I applied a little "heat", they finally admitted that they could not fix it. They had to ship it to Brian K. who was able to fix it in (1) day. Brian K. saved the day.

Back