• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Curious if these will actually make passing CA smog easier over ratty old OEM cats. Smogging my 96 with stock cats and stock exhaust is a pain in the ass, I have to heat it up for like an hour beforehand...

Curious if these will actually make passing CA smog easier over ratty old OEM cats. Smogging my 96 with stock cats and stock exhaust is a pain in the ass, I have to heat it up for like an hour beforehand...

I've had 300 and 400 cell cores pass emissions. The 400 cell have a better chance of passing however if u have other issues other than the cats then they won't fix your issue.

can I get a price break since my 300 cells didn't last very long? They only lasted about a year and now they wont' pass smog... I need something that's more reliable... I dont wanna spend ~$600 a year on cats... thx!

great looking product! ill be getting a set of these soon

how much for the 400 cell cats? 2.25"? and since I'm buying my 2nd set, can I get a discount? Also how long will they last? Thanks!

Need a set of cats for my 91 asap, interested in the special but I also wondered what the difference in the cells is...pmed you and haven't heard back

how much for the 400 cell cats? 2.25"? and since I'm buying my 2nd set, can I get a discount? Also how long will they last? Thanks!

Need a set of cats for my 91 asap, interested in the special but I also wondered what the difference in the cells is...pmed you and haven't heard back

Pm'ed both of you guys =)

UPDATE!!!

Hi guys, Sorry for being slow to respond to my messages and threads. I'm back in school full time so its extremely difficult for me to offer good customer service and go through school at the same time. It's been insane! I want to let you know that I will continue to offer all my products to the NSX community. My colleague Scott AKA Frumpybumps will officially take over all orders for me. He knows everything there is to know about my products and he can offer a quick and excellent customer service. This is the only way right now for me to still offer my products and finish my education. I hope you guys understand. All of my existing orders will still be handled by me and I will do my best to take care of you. Thank you all for understanding! We will be offering a special groupbuy on most of our products to kickstart Scott joining the Prospeed family. =)

Thank you,

Brian

If you have any questions or want to place an order please PM frumpybumps or the prefered method is to email Scott at [email protected]

Hi Guys, I am officially back as a Vendor! I've been so busy with school and I appreciate everyone's support and understanding during this time. Scott and I have been working hard to get orders filled and want to get back to offering our great products to the community as quick as we can. You can PM me Prospeed or PM frumpybumps for any questions or orders. Thank you again!

Brian

Hi can anyone confirm if '02 Prospeed Cats are the same fitment on a '00? I've read though this thread and still have no idea. Reffering to Haggsan's pic he posted many posts back, but my OEM convertors look like the ones on the left.

Na2_Cats.jpg

YEAR END SPECIAL!

HI Guys! Sorry I've been tied up with school and finally have a couple of weeks to get orders and shipped out. I am having a year in sale on all products! PM me if you're interested. Thanks everyone for your patience.

I am now offering a CA version of the cat... It is an OEM replacement and flows as good as OEM and will pass CA emissions! PM for details!

Can you post pics? How many cells are the new version? And is it 2.5" to match aftermarket headers / exhaust?

Brian, my high flow cats are working nice and strong up here on my 91 with the Old Whipple.
Whats it been, 2, 3, 4 years.....lol. I'm getting old.
Hope things work out for you with getting back into business.
Us Nsxers like a good vendor with attention to customer service and quick responses.
Thanks
Trev

Back