• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Thanks Moses. Do recall if I will I need to do anything with my o2 sensors?

Hi Brian,

Can you pm a price for 100 cell cats for a NA2 , MY 2003.

Thanks,

Jeff

I don't think he makes 2002+ NA2 high flow cats? I've been looking for a way to "wake-up" my GT 5.1 exhaust as it's just way too quiet :(

Headers for this car is not something I want to mess with just yet so best thing is to do test pipes or high flow cats.

do you make anything for a 2002+ owners yet?

thanks!

I don't think he makes 2002+ NA2 high flow cats? I've been looking for a way to "wake-up" my GT 5.1 exhaust as it's just way too quiet :(

Headers for this car is not something I want to mess with just yet so best thing is to do test pipes or high flow cats.

thanks!

if you're trying to wake up your exhaust definitely get headers & high flow cats. :)

Yes, I do... I have had 02+ high flow cats for a few years now.. I now have a built in CEL eliminator to make sure no CEL pops up like on our original 02+ cats... they work great now. It's a great mod to make it sound more aggressive that's for sure without the raspiness of a test pipe or the nasty smell.

thanks!

if you're trying to wake up your exhaust definitely get headers & high flow cats. :)

So far no one makes high flow cats sadly....at least not with a CEL from what I understand.

Been looking at Fuji and Comptech headers - do they make that much of a difference? I know on the s2000 the header is not very dramatic difference and I've tried many headers for the s2000 :)

So far no one makes high flow cats sadly....at least not with a CEL from what I understand.

Been looking at Fuji and Comptech headers - do they make that much of a difference? I know on the s2000 the header is not very dramatic difference and I've tried many headers for the s2000 :)

Prospeed makes them now with no CEL for awhile actually... =) The NA2 headers are pretty good from the get go however you can get a few more hp and improved sound and lighter weight from the comptechs or most aftermarket headers.

Prospeed makes them now with no CEL for awhile actually... =) The NA2 headers are pretty good from the get go however you can get a few more hp and improved sound and lighter weight from the comptechs or most aftermarket headers.

PM me a price for high flow cats for my 2004 NSX please? Hopefully this will change the sound of my NSX cuz right now it's way too boring to drive sadly :(

I have a list of mods for 2012 and this is up there on the list of things to do...

Yes, I do... I have had 02+ high flow cats for a few years now.. I now have a built in CEL eliminator to make sure no CEL pops up like on our original 02+ cats... they work great now. It's a great mod to make it sound more aggressive that's for sure without the raspiness of a test pipe or the nasty smell.

What changes did you make, because even with the shrounds fitted to the rear O2 sensors, the CEL light still came on?

What changes did you make, because even with the shrounds fitted to the rear O2 sensors, the CEL light still came on?

Am I going to get a CEL with the high flow cats

I had prospeeds and they lasted about 2 years... never really gave CEL's but they stopped passing smog after daily use for 2 years...

I had prospeeds and they lasted about 2 years... never really gave CEL's but they stopped passing smog after daily use for 2 years...

your car is 95 thought - thought the 2002+ cars have different headers?

Back