• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Tuning in Denver!

Last time I read the vendor Prospeed RDX thread he said he was still looking for someone local to do a final revision to the latest "mail tune". I don't know if that has anything to do with the fact that he hasn't responded yet to the request to come out here yet??

Well that sucks. I am really hoping to see what he can do with this tune, I am trying hard to resist going down the FI road!

Dawk I hear you, it's like the Borg. "Resistance is futile". So I am guessing Brian has not been heard from?

Gabe, let me know if I can help in anyway. Thanks to you and Paul trying to put this together.

Paul was the initiator of this endeavor, I just jumped on board because I have the chip and injectors and want to maximize what I have:wink:

Me or Paul will definitely let you know if we need some help setting this up, as it's just a matter of when and not if he will come out.....I hope.

Just saw this thread, count me in if spots are still available.

I haven't forgotten you guys! I am in the lab cooking up some good things coming soon and been busy. In the next few weeks I should have a new tune I can build off of for you high altitude guys!

Thanks Brian, let's start thinking about dates. The dyno shop is generally about 1 month out in terms of booking. Given the number of people, looks like we will need a Friday and Saturday. Weather is a factor too, since I don't know if you can tune a NSX on snow tires like mine. :D

Heres hoping the dates work out with no snow. No winter tires for me! Looking forward to this.

I'm not in your area but about to need a tune (on a different setup) and I thought that cold ambient temperatures could be a problem? Is that not a concern?

I would like to install and tune my NSX with a CTSC; currently I have the low boost pully on my car and would like to put on my 9psi high boost pulley.
I would be in as well, but I would need to have someone install the pulley and get a new belt... Any ideas?
Is this still even a go?

Last edited:
Yes, we still are planning this, but we are waiting for better weather. 6 NSX's crashed on I-25 on their way to the shop is not an ideal outcome. :)

Here is the current list. Please update with what you want done.

1. Honcho - Stage 3 Custom
2. MileHighNSX - RDX
3. mskrotzki - RDX
4. Blackhorse06 - RDX
5. Sleek - ?
6. DocSpringfield - CTSC
7. Latzke - CTSC
8. GrameD - ?
9. tlcroz - ?

For those who do not have chipped ECU's, you will have to send your ECU to Prospeed before he comes out here so that he can install the EPROM slot. He will NOT be able to do this at the dyno shop. RDX guys are fine, since you already have the EPROM. Mark, can you send me your email so we can start coordinating travel with Brian? Once we have a final number of cars, we can figure out a final price.

Paul,

Have you talked to Brian? Do we have a estimated time frame? Thanks again for all your leg work on this! Hoping the weather continues to hold out!

I still have issues and I am going to sort mine out with a stock ECU. So I am going to pass at this point. I will most likely come by to observe or lend a hand.

Yep, Brian is back up and we're talking. Looks like early April. I have to talk to the shop to reserve the days. It looks like we will have to have at least 2 days. Also, Brian said he can't tune the CTSC at this time, so sorry to our boosted guys. Looks like the new list is:

1. Honcho - Stage 3 Custom
2. MileHighNSX - RDX
3. mskrotzki - RDX
4. Blackhorse06 - RDX
5. Sleek - ?
6. tlcroz - ?

Sleek and tlcroz can you let me know whether you are having the RDX kit tuned or the Stage 3 on the stock injectors?

Back