• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Proud New Owner 91NSX

Hey Everyone,
I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you over the last few years through coming to the events with Richie and Tony.

Now I can finally say that I have joined your great ranks as a proud owner of a 91 black on black NSX. :biggrin: Needless to say, I am thrilled !!

Current Specs:
91 NSX
Lowered on Bilstein Struts with Eibach Sportline Springs
Complete Wings West lip kit
Cross-drilled and slotted rotors; braided brake lines
SSR Wheels (18 rear 17 front)
DC Sport exhaust
Engine is stock...factory air box has been replaced with K&N filter

She needs some TLC...but definitely a great platform to start working from.

I've snapped a few pictures over the last week that I've had her out.

Hope you enjoy :)

bobby

IMG-20120512-00129.jpg

IMG-20120714-00241.jpg

IMG-20120714-00242.jpg

IMG-20120714-00248.jpg

IMG-20120714-00251.jpg

Congrats!! I don't know how long you've been on NSXPrime but just a reminder that the NSX Wiki (which you can find off the red action bar on the top of most pages) has lots of good info for things like mods, troubleshooting, and DIY topics, so make sure you check it out.

Wow. Congrats Bobby. Has been long time coming. The car looks familiar, is it a local? Come out and join us for this Thurs club dinner or July 29 cruise/BBQ.

Last edited:
Hey, looks pretty sweet. Welcome to the club. You can do lots of reading on articles on prime and watch lots of good videos on youtube.

Wow. Congrats Bobby. Has been long time coming. The car looks familiar, is it a local? Come out and join us for this Thurs club dinner or July 29 cruise/BBQ.

Ya it was for sale a few years ago from a guy in Oakville area. The car was not cared for at all. He was selling it on the cheap. I missed out on it then. Young guy in Niagara area bought it. Situations changed for him and I was able to scoop her late last year. Just brought it out a week ago.

I'm gonna take my time and give her all the TLC I can. Got a nice list of upgrades I want to do.

Unbelievable how a car that's over 20 years old can look so goddamn good. I love the black coupes.

Congratulations and enjoy - you are her keeper now, take good care :smile:

Thx for the well wishes everyone. She's booked in for a few photo shoots. So more fun pics to come.

I'm going to HondaTech at Mosport next Sunday. Hopefully I'll see a few of you there.

Ah a public appearance! Congrats brother enjoy the car she looks great! :smile:

Back