• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Proud New Owner of this NSX, the wait was worth it!

54dd1384.jpg

9cdfca3b.jpg

:eek:

Congrats! I have no idea what is on that console. Looks pretty bad to me. But, it is an easy fix.

congrats. Looks awesome except I do have to be honest and tell you that I agree with the others about your center console. It looks like it has grown a beard. :smile:

Well it is actually suede but either way, how many of you can say you have a navigation system in your NSX? I think that gets more looks then what you all are complaining about from the looks.......so HA and thnx for the great welcome psssHH!

yea people that dont have a navi, make comments like that....grow up and think about lighting & glare in pictures....I thought NSX owners had more class then to be making cheezy comments, guess my fellow lude owners were a lot more mature & classy. :cool:

Xluder said:
...I thought NSX owners had more class then to be making cheezy comments, guess my fellow lude owners were a lot more mature & classy. :cool:

You're not to make too many friends here with type of attitude. As noted by a few others, the center console looks a little rough. It may be very simple to remove the felt and just paint it to match the OEM color.

Xluder said:
...yea people that dont have a navi, make comments like that....grow up and think about lighting & glare in pictures...

Not everyone without a Nav system thinks they are bad looking. And, maybe if your pictures didn't have so much glare and poor lighting you may not have recieved negative comments. We can only judge things as we see them. If in fact the center console looks better in person, then you may want to take a better photograph.

Can you give us more info on the navi? I've been thinking about that as a future add on; but then again, I won't mind getting lost in the X:redface:

DocL said:
You're not to make too many friends here with type of attitude. As noted by a few others, the center console looks a little rough. It may be very simple to remove the felt and just paint it to match the OEM color.

Not everyone without a Nav system thinks they are bad looking. And, maybe if your pictures didn't have so much glare and poor lighting you may not have recieved negative comments. We can only judge things as we see them. If in fact the center console looks better in person, then you may want to take a better photograph.

Do I needs enemies if got you all as "friends." I'm a new owner, yea the pic came out messed up so what? Give me a break! All I thought I'd be getting was a warm welcome from some classy NSXer's not comments a 10yr old would make like what's on the dash or what's up with the navi screen.

Onsoku said:
Can you give us more info on the navi? I've been thinking about that as a future add on; but then again, I won't mind getting lost in the X:redface:

From what I understand the previous owner had a alpine navi system which added to the vehicle and he was able to obtain the navigation pod from somewhere, but it looks factory.

Do I needs enemies if got you all as "friends." All I thought I'd be getting was a warm welcome from some classy NSXer's not comments a 10yr old would make.....

Grow up and ditch the attitude. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, congrats and enjoy the ride. :wink:

Yes, we are a classy bunch; however, if something does not look right (your fuzzy center console, for example) and people call you on it, there is no need to get your undies all wadded up, now is it?

AndyVecsey said:
Do I needs enemies if got you all as "friends." All I thought I'd be getting was a warm welcome from some classy NSXer's not comments a 10yr old would make.....

Grow up and ditch the attitude. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, congrats and enjoy the ride. :wink:

Yes, we are a classy bunch; however, if something does not look right (your fuzzy center console, for example) and people call you on it, there is no need to get your undies all wadded up, now is it?
I agree with Andy.

Congrats. Enjoy your new NSX.

PS - let's all kiss and make up now. DocL is a long time friend here, and if I ever need dental work I know who to call. :biggrin:

Xluder said:
Do I needs enemies if got you all as "friends." I'm a new owner, yea the pic came out messed up so what? Give me a break! All I thought I'd be getting was a warm welcome from some classy NSXer's not comments a 10yr old would make like what's on the dash or what's up with the navi screen.

:frown: Maybe you need to think before you type. I gave you some good information that you requested in your other thread. Here's the link in case you can't find it. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48166

NsXMas said:
I agree with Andy.

Congrats. Enjoy your new NSX.

I figured crapheads stick together, don't act like you all own a ferrari...only then you can be snobs! Were still honda owners!

Xluder said:
I figured crapheads stick together, don't act like you all own a ferrari...only then you can be snobs! Were still honda owners!
Don't be an idiot now.

Andy and I have had our differences here on this forum. However I completely agree with him on this issue.

Don't be an idiot and get yourself banned. This forum is for the enjoyment and contribution of all NSX owners. Your attitude is not going to go far here.

Xluder said:

You must really have a problem.

-Good luck.

NsXMas said:
Don't be an idiot now.

Andy and I have had our differences here on this forum. However I completely agree with him on this issue.

Don't be an idiot and get yourself banned. This forum is for the enjoyment and contribution of all NSX owners. Your attitude is not going to go far here.

Please, read the whole post and the title "PROUD NEW OWNER..." am I being an idiot? Once again grow up rather then put down a new owner. BE HAPPY & MOST OF ALL DON'T HATE!
d6eb023a.jpg

0023890c.jpg

DocL said:
You must really have a problem.

-Good luck.

I would concur. You are not off to a great start on this forum. As for your nav system comment, most people here can afford one if we want. Don't act like you had anything to do with it as obviously the previous owner did all the mods, not you. Is it too late to get your prelude back?

Congrats on your NSX purchase from a fellow Tampa bay owner!

Did you find your car locally?

I really like the Marga Hills sides w/ Wings West front look. If Wings West was still in business I would probably do the same thing.

I have Navi in mine as well... albeit mine is portable based on a Palm pilot. Having used it for over a year I wouldn't even think of going on a road trip without one!

XLuder, welcome but please remember that what people intend as a comment or a question, can easily be misinterpreted by someone (yourself). Its particularly sensitive when you've got a new to you car.

Initially, I think most were just wondering what it was on your console, and what type of Navi you've got.

Xluder said:
Please, read the whole post and the title "PROUD NEW OWNER..." am I being an idiot? Once again grow up rather then put down a new owner. BE HAPPY & MOST OF ALL DON'T HATE!
I did read your entire post, twice, to make sure I didn't miss anything before I posted.

I'm being kind with what I posted, believe me, as are most people who posted in this thread. On other forums with a younger crowd, you'd be flamed hard.

Seems like you are very young. You need to stop taking feedback personally. The last few posts were pretty evident that you have some growing up to do.

Xluder said:
I figured crapheads stick together

Takes one to know one.......welcome to the club. :smile:

On the serious note, you are not doing yourself any favors with your "attitude" just because some people questioned you about your fuzzy center console. Here is how I see it.

1 - You are excited about your NSX and post pictures.

2 - Some people ask about your fuzzy center console.

3 - It goes downhill from there with disparaging comments.

4 - End result will be?

Back