• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

PROUDLY displayed in garage: Laminated Sticker!

Whatcha guys think? my girl thinks it's funny I would frame this :)

IMG_2197.jpg

what that the original or a duplicate?

I can't speak for supranv but I'm pretty sure his is original and so is mine. I had it professionally laminated at a Kinko's and then framed in red border to keep the NSX-R theme going...haha

rk

I can't speak for supranv but I'm pretty sure his is original and so is mine. I had it professionally laminated at a Kinko's and then framed in red border to keep the NSX-R theme going...haha

rk

yup original...:biggrin: mine is not laminated though...

I need to do this to my NSX and Supra

My Imola purchase included the original window sticker and it will be laminated and framed! My GF thinks I'm nuts as well...

If you're looking for opinions, I think you guys are nuts! Yes, I know the sticker price is significantly higher then what I paid for the car, but I wouldn't frame and display it. Personally, I think it's sorta pompous. No offense.

I thought is was sort of cool when I believed you found your old window sticker (say a NA1 model). But seeing it's a new sticker, I sort of lean towards Synth's comment. But hey! In another 10-15 years - it will be cool:smile: Of course by then well be driving flying cars that run on fusion power:wink:

If you're looking for opinions, I think you guys are nuts! Yes, I know the sticker price is significantly higher then what I paid for the car, but I wouldn't frame and display it. Personally, I think it's sorta pompous. No offense.

Dont think they did this to show off the price. Plus he has it hung up on the wall in his own garage.

I'd do this if i had the 94 window sticker for my car. Just a cool collectible to show off. IMO.

Sure his is an 05 but at least this way he wont lose it.

I have the original from my '92. Gotta get around to framing that thing....once the garage gets cleaned out. :biggrin:

Dont think they did this to show off the price. Plus he has it hung up on the wall in his own garage.

I'd do this if i had the 94 window sticker for my car. Just a cool collectible to show off. IMO.

Sure his is an 05 but at least this way he wont lose it.

You're 100% correct, I framed it not to show off the price but rather to keep it as a collector's momento since one day when I sell this car, I think it's kinda nostalgic to give to the next owner, etc....

If I wanted to frame something expensive I'll just frame my house deed! :cool: (I'll be broke for the next 30 years!)

rk

Back