• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P Len3.8

It is with great sadness and sorrow to inform the nsx community that Len3.8 (Len musgray) was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident this afternoon. Len was one of my closest friends and a great person in general. He introduced me to the nsx community and through him i have been very fortunate to meet the midwest crew and other great car enthusiasts' as well. Many of the members here, that knew him in their own way can all attest that he was a devoted family man and a true friend with a big heart. Let us take the time to remember to enjoy your friends and family, and live life to the fullest because tomorrow is truly not promised. Peace and blessing to his family. Len you will be greatly missed.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...nDocument&highlight=2,"leonard"+AND+"musgray"

Last edited:
I hope his friends and family can come to accept this senseless tragedy,our thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

Goodbye, dear Len.

Oh my! How terrible that such a wonderful, sincere, all-around great guy is no longer with us. :frown: :frown: My thoughts are with his family and friends.

My thoughts and prayers to Len and his loved ones. I'm glad he was able to see his Cards win the Series before he passed, May he RIP.

OMG! :eek: I am so sorry :frown: .......I felt like I just lost another good friend, even though I did not know him personally. My condolences to his friends and family and may his soul rest in peace.

R.I.P Len3.8

Deepest sympathy,

Eddie

I cannot believe how sad this makes me....Len was always willing to chat and was sincerely interested what people had to say and if he could help...Prayers for his family..R.I.P Len.

Is there anything we can do? Like Donations or send the family something? Maybe we can all send flowers or something on behalf of Prime?

His last post was yesterday @ 02:34 here :frown:
image.php
image.php

LENN9S5X-T (The T is for Tenacious!)
Doky Boa
"It's Over for the little Guy"

Name:
Len
Biography:
Laid back and Direct
Interests:
Cars, Watches, Drawing
To be completely broke when I pass.
NSX Details:
1995 Blk/Blk Turbo, B&B Motor, 6spd Trans, Eibach/Koni, Wings West, SSR GT3

R.I.P. Len. That goes to show that life is way too short to be unhappy with petty problems. Live life to the fullest. lets not be sad about a friends death but celebrate a mans life. I never met/knew Len but to see it posted on prime really hits me.

My thoughts and prayers to Len, his family and his friends.

It's impossible to make sense of tragedy like this and I hope it's not inappropriat to suggest to everyone that we let this somber moment remind us all that life can be short. Make the most of each day and make sure you tell your friends and family what they mean to you.

Godspeed Len.

I considered Len a close friend of mine. I bet that's true of anyone who ever met him. He had a big heart and a sense of innate goodness about him. His loss is a loss for all of us.

I would like to express sincere condolences to his family.

As many others here I visit NSX Prime as a form of relaxation, to "get away" from the day to day grind. It is tragedies such as this that quickly bring life back into perspective.

Might this be a reminder to everyone including myself to spend a little more of each day with friends and family. Clearly, life can change in an instant.

Rest in peace Len3.8.

Last edited:
Shocking news this evening.
My condolences to his wife & children - Len's pain was hopefully brief - theirs is a long road ahead to suffer.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm completly stunned!! I spent many sunday nights chatting with Len on Prime. What a loss to his family ,friends and our community! It always seems that the good people are taken before their time.:frown: RIP Len

This is advice coming from Len back in Nov. to a new rider...ironic and sadening
I continue to practice everytime I am on the road.
I ride a Honda CBR 1000F and have owned a couple of other sport Tourers that were way faster, too fast for me.
So I know ride a more comfortable. lil slower sports tourer..
I still like the cruisers though..

Be careful out there, the cars and trucks don't see you.

Last edited:
Totally caught off guard with this thread! The NSX Prime is a close knit community and the loss of any member affects us deeply. Condolences to Len's family and loved ones.

I don't have anything prolific to add but I'm very sorry to his family and those he left behind.

if there is a pool to be set up to send flowers to the family (or if anybody wants me to set that up) then somebody please be sure to let me know: [email protected] incase i dont see the announcement.

:(

Holy crap.
Thats so sad to read. I never knew him personally, but he's always around prime as long as i can remember.
I feel very very sad.

Back