• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racist guy spray paints on Asian's car on Pearl Harbor Day....gets his A$$ Whooped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CRdLd-T5rp0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CRdLd-T5rp0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Wow, he beat up an old man,:rolleyes: should've just called the cops. Funny thing is the Evo owner probably went to jail and the other guy just has to go to court.

If you read the description, the vet apparently laid his hands on the recorder first. So it would be considered self defense. I will double the stereotype and guess the vet was drunk/ had been drinking, which would not help.

The recorder could have been more calm on video though. I understand one would be angry if another defiled your precious car over bigotry, but one could be calm if you are going to put yourself online for others to judge. Besides, its not like he caused physical damage. It's more surface refinishing than anything. I bet it would rub if not buff right off. Actual breaking or dents would be more serious.

I caught him in the act of painting my evo, he spit on me, called me a gook, and put his hands on me....this is the end result. If you listen closely No direct threats were made towards him.

He painted "12-7 USN" on the side of my car. the anniversary for the bombing on pearl harbor and usn= United States Navy

This stupid old fool should know better. It is a lesson for him to learn not to destruct other's property.

I caught him in the act of painting my evo, he spit on me, called me a gook, and put his hands on me....this is the end result. If you listen closely No direct threats were made towards him.

He painted "12-7 USN" on the side of my car. the anniversary for the bombing on pearl harbor and usn= United States Navy

Bravo, Bravo. I congrat you that you beat the sh*t out of him.

I don't give a dam if he was 100 years old! You spray paint someone's car you deserve an ass beating!

I would have left him unconscious, if someone did something like that to my NSX I wouldn't know how to stop pounding their face in. Racist prick got what he deserved.

And the sad part is the (real) victim (car owner) might go to jail for beating him up :confused:

I personally feel the ex vet got what he deserved! JMHO

I feel bad for the older guy, he must be lost. He seems to be one of those people who can't live a normal life again after serving in the military. He did the right thing by appologizing, if he only paid for the damages I would ask him if there is anything I can do to help him feel/get better.

Last edited:
Within the story, it was later discovered he recent laid off from his job at GM.

Maybe the guy did lose it.

Not saying either party was right in their actions....I just think the first guy got what he deserved.

He wasn't too old for that ass whipping. He mustered up enough strength AND courage to get out of his car and do something so ignorant. Those were his consequences. If it were my NSX, Range Rover, XKR, etc I'd take a misdemeanor obligingly if need be. The guy did acknowledge he was wrong though and apologized. That counts for something. Great start. Now where's your wallet? Pull that out.

Last edited:
I think the guy that beat up the vet is wrong, when you know that you can oppose your will on a person you should restrain from resorting to violence or fighting. Be the bigger man and back away and call the cops and they will take care of things. It's only a car and that's what insurance is for. I'm not saying the vet is in the right because he was absolutely wrong for defacing a persons car and those remarks are abhorrent.

If a guy did that to my nsx I would of called the cops, take down his plates and asked him to stay. Maybe even think about about repainting my car championship white. I would only resort to violence or fight to defend my friends and family from imminent danger. I use to love getting into fights and thought nothing of it but the more I train the calmer I become, I have walked away from quite a few fights I could of dominated. Just walk away because you never know if the other person has a knife or a gun, things can get ugly really fast.

I think the car owner put a bit too much emphasis on the actual defacing of his car. It sucks but the HATE, racism and ignorance is worse in my opinion!

I think the guy that beat up the vet is wrong, when you know that you can oppose your will on a person you should restrain from resorting to violence or fighting. Be the bigger man and back away and call the cops and they will take care of things. It's only a car and that's what insurance is for. I'm not saying the vet is in the right because he was absolutely wrong for defacing a persons car and those remarks are abhorrent.

If a guy did that to my nsx I would of called the cops, take down his plates and asked him to stay. Maybe even think about about repainting my car championship white. I would only resort to violence or fight to defend my friends and family from imminent danger. I use to love getting into fights and thought nothing of it but the more I train the calmer I become, I have walked away from quite a few fights I could of dominated. Just walk away because you never know if the other person has a knife or a gun, things can get ugly really fast.
+1. Also, complaining about being called a "gook" while calling the guy a "faggot" on video? Who is a hater here? That vet obviously has some issues, and needs help. It's unfortunate that he decided to take out his problems on this foolish kid's car.

Last edited:
The Car Owner is a kid, reacted and spoke like one.

Although most likely the Vet won't sue him, it is foolish of the Owner to post this video online showing the old man got beat up by him (especially with the bloody fist) with no evidence of the Vet "putting his hands" on him first as claimed in video description other than plain eye witnesses.

I do feel sorry for what happened to his car but is he even listening to himself? "You're going to prison!!!" okay, for what reason mister? "You're lucky you're still alive." oooOoooOO, sounds like a threat to me. :rolleyes:

Thanks to his own posted video, chances of anyone going to prison is no one but himself if they were to go to court. Sigh.

30 seconds with a claybar will almost certainly get rid of a little spray paint. Would like to see this kid get pummeled by a marine who's not as old as the seaman.

Oh, that's not the description. Your quoting the video, I take it?

+ Bajillion!

You wrote MY POST word for WORD! I have NEVER resorted to violence (and even then used a tenth of what I am capable of) unless it involved a family member or loved one. Fighting is the absolute LAST resort, especially when you have something to lose. I understand the "heat of the moment" reactions and that's why I appreciate the way my parents raised me and my training. At the end of the day, YES the vet was wrong for what he did. HOWEVER it was a material possession, which is not on my list of things to get violently involved for. A very shi**y situation for both parties.

Right or not this kid's running on a 40 watt light bulb. Way to hang yourself kid. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back