• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racist guy spray paints on Asian's car on Pearl Harbor Day....gets his A$$ Whooped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone disagree? Enjoy. But I guarantee if you were the victim of a hate crime, were spit on, called a racial epithet that actually affected your emotional state, and were battered and assaulted, you would not be as cool and condescending as you are being now on your internet car forum in your house.
Oh really? We've all been victims at one point or another, and you know what, the thought of resorting to violence occupied my mind for about a nanosecond before I came to my senses:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26777

I can honestly say that I would not use violence unless the safety of myself or another person was at risk. It's just not worth it.

Try to re-read where I specifically say that I do not condone the kid's actions, they were stupid (and hurt his case) and that I would have just called the cops.

And while I am sorry to hear about your personal experience with vandalism, it does not compare to a hate crime. They didn't vandalize your car with hate speech, assault and batter you, and spew a racial epithet directly targeted at your racial background.

No, violence is never worth it. Unfortunately, the bigot chose to resort to violent and hateful measures.

But for his actions, none of this would have happened.

Last edited:
And while I am sorry to hear about your personal experience with vandalism, it does not compare to a hate crime. They didn't vandalize your car with hate speech, assault and batter you, and spew a racial epithet directly targeted at your racial background.
Oh believe me, being an Asian and having lived in Arizona for 30 years, I've experienced my share of bigotry and hate (especially when I first came to the US, and was clueless about everything). Not once did I think about resorting to violence. Again, it just isn't worth it.

I'm glad to read that you don't condone the kids' actions. That we can agree on.

Last edited:
I bet a scumbag lawyer picks up the case and sues the kid for physical and mental abuse for $100,000's

PS Don't take it personal when I call the lawyer a scumbag I think they all are :eek:

PPS I do hope the vet gets some mental help. I hate to see brave men come back to the USA and not know how to live in regular society.

Most of you are defending the old man.......that just mean everyone of you that does is condoning hate crimes and his behavior. You're telling the world that it is okay to do it. If caught, wait for the police and stay in jail for a night and that's it. What do you think the victim should do? Laugh at it, and wait for the insurance to fix the car?

Whatever happen to treat others the way you want to get treated? Honestly tell me what would happen if you caught someone spray your NSX....or your car along with intimidation and name callings. Are you going to just stand there trying to reason and plead to him to wait for the police? As for me, I don't support stupidity from veteran or not.........hate crimes are the worse.

Not generally.

But yes, I--appropriately--have zero tolerance for hate crimes.

Please let us know if you have a problem with that. :rolleyes:

And please let us know why you didn't highlight the BIGOT's built up hate--wherein he committed a hate crime by vandalizing a (formerly) innocent and random kid's car with implied hate speech, assaulting him, battering him, and spewing a racial slur at him.

...but you felt the need to make a comment about my "built up" hate for calling him a word that he fits by all reasonable standards and definitions.

I didn't vandalize anyone's property. I didn't assault or batter anyone.

I called out a racist and a bigot for who he is.

So please stop at your pathetic attempts to try to smear me by saying I have "built up" hate. lol. pathetic.

Dude seriously, just chill out.

Most of you are defending the old man.......that just mean everyone of you that does is condoning hate crimes and his behavior. You're telling the world that it is okay to do it. If caught, wait for the police and stay in jail for a night and that's it. What do you think the victim should do? Laugh at it, and wait for the insurance to fix the car?

Whatever happen to treat others the way you want to get treated? Honestly tell me what would happen if you caught someone spray your NSX....or your car along with intimidation and name callings. Are you going to just stand there trying to reason and plead to him to wait for the police? As for me, I don't support stupidity from veteran or not.........hate crimes are the worse.

I dont think anyone condoned anything the vandel did. i think most think the retaliation was unwarrented.
Lets think about this for a second. Am i gonna permantly damage your body for the rest of your life because you did something to my belongings thats either reversable or insured. Nope.
You ever had a broken bone? If so i bet it sill hurts sometimes huh? Ever had a compound fracture with nerve and tissue damage? It hurts all the time, forever.
Im a 6'3" 220 pound countryboy. I can whip the shit outta a good size man. I can break bones easily but im not going to try to beat the crap outta you because you spray painted my car, spit on me, laid hands on me whatever. Why? Because its stupid. I will get arrested and most likely sued. Beating someone to the point of breaking bones is excessive force in this situation. Its also stupid and could have been deadly if that guy was carrying.

Its just a car. If youre not carrying proper insurance youre the idiot.
Theyre just words, if you cant handle being called names by an idiot, grow up.

However, if you hit me, or any of my family with force i will do everything i possibly can to put you in the hospital for a long time.

What that car owner did was just stupid.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone condoned anything the vandel did. i think most think the retaliation was unwarrented.
Lets think about this for a second. Am i gonna permantly damage your body for the rest of your life because you did something to my belongings thats either reversable or insured. Nope.
You ever had a broken bone? If so i bet it sill hurts sometimes huh? Ever had a compound fracture with nerve and tissue damage? It hurts all the time, forever.
Im a 6'3" 220 pound countryboy. I can whip the shit outta a good size man. I can break bones easily but im not going to try to beat the crap outta you because you spray painted my car, spit on me, laid hands on me whatever. Why? Because its stupid. I will get arrested and most likely sued. Beating someone to the point of breaking bones is excessive force in this situation. Its also stupid and could have been deadly if that guy was carrying.

Its just a car. If youre not carrying proper insurance youre the idiot.
Theyre just words, if you cant handle being called names by an idiot, grow up.

However, if you hit me, or any of my family with force i will do everything i possibly can to put you in the hospital for a long time.

Woah, woah. Just chill out, dude--seriously, dude, just chill out. Sounds like a lot of built up hate going on there.

"I can whip the shit out of..."

lol

Last edited:
Testosterone effects guys differently.

More I have the more hornier I am. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Someone's gotta replenish the human's that perish from violence.

I guess I'll volunteer.

so you're saying if it was you in this case, the video would be of an old man with bloody butt hole?

Bravo. That sentence lumped you into the same category as the car owner. How do you know the vet did not attack the car owner first?

Some people should think before they preach or proof read before they click post. I guess there is some truth behind the connection of preachers and hypocrites.

This really has been beat to death.

Bravo. That sentence lumped you into the same category as the car owner. How do you know the vet did not attack the car owner first?

Some people should think before they preach or proof read before they click post. I guess there is some truth behind the connection of preachers and hypocrites.

Precisely. The guy is not mentally insolvent. He is a bigot. Racism is not classified as a mental disorder by the DSM IV.

If I caught someone in my home vandalizing my property with hate speech, and he spit on me, and called me an eipthet, and assaulted and battered me...I'd pretty much take that as a threat to my life. Especially when the guy looked like he did with a shaved head and a goatee (no they aren't all bad, but the totality of the circumstances reasonably warrants an inference that he was a skinhead).

Some people have already admitted they would defend themselves or their family in a similar situation, but because they sympathize with someone they choose to identify with, they choose to attack not only the real victim in the video, but anyone that is smart enough to point out the situation at hand.

Why are some people characterizing him as an "old man" as if he is weak or something? This guy looks like he can handle himself.

I will tell you this: he would not have been as feeble and apologetic had he been with his racist friends, or had a weapon. He was only that way because the victim stood up for himself and proved himself stronger.

And for those characterizing what he just did as "hurtful words", you are clearly not a minority, nor will you ever understand the mental anguish racism and bigotry cause. You tell us to brush it off, when you clearly never have nor will you ever be subject to it. Our legal system has heightened penalties for hate-related crimes precisely because of the damage they cause to our society. It starts with hate speech, and hateful ideas, and leads to the death of innocent people.

Again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Vincent_Chin

What the victim should have done was sued him for assault, battery and an intentional infliction of emotional distress. Possibly also a federal hate crime statute.

Last edited:
A couple of years a go, a guy broke into my house and we were face to face in the hall way. I am not going to say what I did to him, but he wasn't happy by it. Should I just let him be to do whatever he please and just wait for the cop? Honestly, hell no!!!

If you got the guts to destroy other people's property, you deserve to get an ass whip!!! I love America, but the damn country is brain washed to aid the criminal instead of the victim. If I were to be this guy coming out to see that, getting name calls, spat on and pushed. He would be lucky to be sitting in the damn van.

Last edited:
so you're saying if it was you in this case, the video would be of an old man with bloody butt hole?

image.php

Last edited:
I don't know how it is in other states, but here in King County WA, this case would be investigated, written up quite thoroughly and then dumped by the prosecutor as mutual combat.

Good to see people standing up for what they believe in, and good to see people trying to figure out where the moral high ground is.

Just don't get hurt trying to turn the other cheek if you find yourself faced with personal violence.

Honestly, there is too much focus on the race element of this entire thing. Yeah the guy was a racist, so what. Had he not said "gook" how would it have made it any different? Would he have not beaten the older man? If not then it can be assumed he beat him partially for the slur. In my mind that is stupid. I stand by my assertion that racial slurs are just words. I learned that long ago in dealing with them. I refuse to give an idiot power over my actions with non-threatening words like "gook", "chink", "Jap" or whatever. Last time someone said that sh*t to me I laughed at him and asked why he, after 50 years, couldn't come up with anything more clever. Please. Racism is a thought in someone's head. Last time I checked, a thought never killed anyone, only actions. That's why classifying "hate crimes" is stupid. It puts a higher qualitative value on victims of "hate crimes" over non-hate crimes of the exact nature. A man kills someone because that someone is (insert protected class) shouldn't be on a different moral plane as a man killing someone by a planned violent rampage. If another kid had their car vandalized but no racial slur was used, does it diminish the severity of the action? It's still property damage. According to the "logic" of "hate crimes" the person using a racial slur would be punished more severely than the latter example. Same exact action, different punishment? Ninja, please.

Racism in this country is not dead. Nor will it ever be. As long as humans exist so too will racism. In our country racism is as dead as it's going to get. Last time I checked, racism hasn't stopped Asians and Jews from being overwhelmingly successful. They're words and we give them power.

Last edited:
So who's wrong here, the kid or the cat?:confused:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMIhL63KPxw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMIhL63KPxw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Last edited:
So who's wrong here, the kid or the cat?:confused:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMIhL63KPxw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMIhL63KPxw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

that just made my morning

and the fault of that would be the people filming it :p

Last edited:
^exactly!!

If that had been my car, I would have tapped the old man a few times and waited on the Po-Po. At least if he got off, I GOT A FEW IN!!! I'd tell the officers, "He let off some steam and so did i, fare exchange no robbery." But all the jumpin, yellin and shit, thats for youngsters.

Also if any of my nsx brothers get their cars spit on or spray painted, while I'M there(especially STL OR TEXAS CREWS), it won't be a question of what I'll be doing:biggrin: We don't have to agree on it either. No a fan of blatant disrespect.

My "learn to respect people" comment was directed at his homophobic comment.

Physical violence typically will land the "victim" in court explaining his actions in front of 12 people and hoping they see it his way. If that is fine with you then do as you will but don't complain about the bologna and mustard sandwich you get for lunch every day.

Wow reading comprehension not a strong point of yours huh? If presented with strong physical force I would retaliate in kind. Spitting on and spray painting a car is not justification for broken bones!

Breaking into an occupied home requires a different amount of responsive force than vandalism!

I feel like I'm arguing with a wall. I thought this was a higher intellect board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back