• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

7161783586_fce718f807_o.jpg

A couple shots of Midnight_Raven's car (@ local car show)...

Those pictures came out great GoldnKnight22! It was nice meeting you and Jon at the meet. Let me know whenever you guys want to do that photoshoot together shouldn't be too hard since we are in the same area.

payam972 Thanks for the compliment. Glad to hear you think that of my NSX. :)

It does look nice Raven! What front lip is that?

That's an unpainted Shine GT Lip. I'm thinking of pulling it off and painting it gloss black to keep it with the Silver/Black theme, but not sure if it's really worth it. I'm assuming if I botttom out with a painted lip it's just going to chip up and become ugly.

Last edited:
That's an unpainted Shine GT Lip. I'm thinking of pulling it off and painting it gloss black to keep it with the Silver/Black theme, but not sure if it's really worth it. I'm assuming if I botttom out with a painted lip it's just going to chip up and become ugly.

I think it looks good as is. :) I might go with that the next time I have to replace one of my NSXs' front lips.

I just recvd this lip, gonna get it painted red along with my bumper this weekend, looks great on your car as well

Any ass shots bro?

I'm still doing some squats and lunges, give me another month to tighten things up. :biggrin:

I have a couple but I don't want my plate on the Internet ill post when I edit out.

Thanks for the compliments.

Back