• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Hi guys

2zxtfde.jpg

The guy from my mini shoot played around with some effects

Attachments

• get-attachment (8).jpg
    get-attachment (8).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 347
Went for my first drive of the season.... then I cleaned her up and snapped this pic.... I should have moved the fan, air hose, and pressure washer outta the bg but oh well.

nsx28.jpg

Glad to see your still around and kicking.:wink:

I tired posting but I couldn't and I think it was because the email I signed up with was no longer in use. And the system doesn't allow gmail accounts which is stupid because that's my main address. I don't even know the e mail my ISP gives me. So anyways I changed it and now I can post again. I tired to email the board to ask why I could post for some reason and no one replied. That was very frustrating.

I'm really liking all these different filter options on instagram..

2rnig4k.jpg

Anyone who has it feel free to follow me @robertnsx

Great Shot Robert. I didn't buy my picture because I thought didn't come out too well. I guess it need some Photoshop work.

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

hey you posted my car, thanks.

Are these Prodrives? Man that is a nice looking wheel

their Enkei RPO3.

I saw that car at an event this past weekend here in GA. They had what looked like Enkei logos on the center caps.

hey whats up. yea im from clayton county so i was in town for IA. i saw your nsx. looks good on those ccw's.

They look like the Enkei RP03. Is it just me or does that car look like it's missing a corner marker light?

yea it was missing. had a little mishap while traveling to GA. its since been replaced.

wish i would have known about this thread. i would have just put my pics in here. well they are for those who havent seen my pics. still bit of a noob.

561190_198909026892131_160693337380367_330087_1945540906_n by diddy1226, on Flickr

IMG_0297 by diddy1226, on Flickr

IMG_0299 by diddy1226, on Flickr

^ The car looks AWESOME, fantastic wheel choice. What are the full specs of the Enkei RPO3 you have?

Getting there now.
Picked up a JDM rear bumper today too (same as your USDM rear bumpers). Now I can put my rear skirts on without damaging my OEM (UK numberplate bracket style) rear bumper!

And I've decided I want to buy a set of NA2 rear tails to freshen up the rear.
Now I'm just left waiting on my Type R REAR WING I bought from a member here over 3 months ago, posted out twice, and STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER!:mad: (can you tell I'm starting to get a bit annoyed....)

478616_3871903244950_1499720668_33241926_328260932_o.jpg

Last edited:
are your sideskirts reinforced? they look so straight compared to others. your rims look so nsync with them as well

Back