• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

1991 NSX SORCERY.. :smile:

attachment.php

Nice :eek:

Last edited:
WOW that looks HAWT!

i dindt even know there was a silverstone interior.

On the 02-05 NSX's, each exterior color had a corresponding interior color as an option, other than black. So, there was red, orange, yellow, silver, white, etc. Whereas synth has orange/orange (one of my favorites), I have silver/silver. Personally, my favorite combinations is white exterior with red interior, or black exterior with red interior.

Because of my silver interior, it's one of the main reasons I've stuck with the OEM seats.

Hijacker was it 02-05? You sure?

attachment.php
No it's not photoshop! I took this picture while driving at my first river run last year. You can see reflection of my GPW on his passenger side door.

Last edited:
024ac256063411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

0fa4ea8dd06f477687bbc9c0f90dec22_7.jpg

i bought rears off that set but the fronts was damaged or something so i made a set of 4 nsx spec rear m7s which i made into a 3 piece 17 face /17 barrel so will see 17x8.25+28 and 17x10+30:frown:

but the wheel i tested fitted is my other pair of 16s stepped into 17s. still playing with the offset at the moment bc of the na2 brakes calipers

if i like the staggered look ill make two full sets or thats the plan

Last edited:
024ac256063411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

0fa4ea8dd06f477687bbc9c0f90dec22_7.jpg

i bought rears off that set but the fronts was damaged or something so i made a set of 4 nsx spec rear m7s which i made into a 3 piece 17 face /17 barrel so will see 17x8.25+28 and 17x10+30:frown:

but the wheel i tested fitted is my other pair of 16s stepped into 17s. still playing with the offset at the moment

They are sick! Why cant you have the barrels made to 18's if your doing all the work and have it sitting proper?
use the 17'' hub just have the barrels made into 18s you will only see a .5'' difference in the lip from the fronts.

Last edited:
i am thats the plan to step em to 18s now but i wanna make sure i can fit the rebarrled 16s first, i ran into clearance issues bc of the na2 brakes, i got my specs off that older set. but those specs wont clear na2 brakes

i am thats the plan to step em to 18s now but i wanna make sure i can fit the rebarrled 16s first, i ran into clearance issues bc of the na2 brakes, i got my specs off that older set. but those specs wont clear na2 brakes

Thats right they came off an S2k. They have clearance issues with the second gen brakes that sucks. Good luck! They will look fantastic and be very unique when they are done.

lets see the entire car, the stance looks great!

Got full shots of this car? Wanted to see those wheels on an NSX so bad. I almost picked them up. Those are the ones from the for sale thread on prime correct? The re-barreled ones?

mh5baq.jpg

6jd7rp.jpg

iphone photo shoot:frown:

no wheels on yet just on stocks at the moment , this is my current look just got some spacers to hold me over however:redface::redface:

Back