• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

IMG_6956.jpg

anymore pics scorp havent seen those daytona speeds in a few years lol

I hate you Dave. :biggrin:

LOL... thanks. You know it's actually much nicer in person. Silverstone doesn't photograph as well as bright colors but in person it's a really nice color. The more time I spend with the car the less I want to change the wheels.

I thought you had aftermarket seats ? Looks good tho

7174968881_79ece5f53c_b.jpg

TURBO2GO,
Have you ever drove your car with the VRH up? If so how long have you driving with it up? Or do you only use it when you need too? Thinking about getting this kit :smile:

BTW, car looks clean!

I haven't wired up my kit yet but you can drive with it up. However your alignment settings wil be off. I wouldn't make a habit of it, but Ravi said that it's not a problem and he does it himself for long periods.

LOL... thanks. You know it's actually much nicer in person. Silverstone doesn't photograph as well as bright colors but in person it's a really nice color. The more time I spend with the car the less I want to change the wheels.

Don't get me started. Even though I love my pop-ups, your car, Viper Driver's, Synth's, and a few other 02+ on here make me sickeningly jealous. Your car is perfect as is IMO, no need to change anything else.

Last edited:
1c417626b98c11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg
:redface:

Back