• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear camber issues!!

So, I recently purchased my 91 NSX. I lowered it about 1.5" and when I took it in to get an alignment they told me that they could not get my passenger rear camber to come back to spec. The best they could get was about 2.5 degrees negative camber. They were able to get the drivers side really close. Anyway, I figured that my upper control arm must be bent. So, I ordered one. Looking at them side by side I wasn't sure my old one was bent. I put the new one on anyway and it wasn't. I can't see anything else that could be causing this. Does anyone else have any ideas???

Yes: when it's lowered, your range of camber adjustment changes.

But -2.5 degrees isn't bad. Just run less rear toe if you want to minimize tire wear.

So, I recently purchased my 91 NSX. I lowered it about 1.5" and when I took it in to get an alignment they told me that they could not get my passenger rear camber to come back to spec. The best they could get was about 2.5 degrees negative camber. They were able to get the drivers side really close. Anyway, I figured that my upper control arm must be bent. So, I ordered one. Looking at them side by side I wasn't sure my old one was bent. I put the new one on anyway and it wasn't. I can't see anything else that could be causing this. Does anyone else have any ideas???

This should not be a surprise. Its a fairly well documented problem with lowered suspension if you do a little searching. There have been a few hardware solutions offered. This is the only one that I know of that is still on offer.

http://www.cedarridgefabrication.com/NSX_Suspension

Did you buy a camber kit yet ?

Update on your rear camber issue?

Back