• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reccomendations for seat/leather care

um why spend $200 on a new or used OEM shift knob, just buy one from SoS that's aluminum for half that price! :)

rapid_tear_800.jpg

Why not? That's because you can't make aluminum look like this:

Titanium_Shift_Knob-blue_gradation.jpg

+1 or Zaino is apparently pretty good but I have not used it. Also Leather Masters is right up there with Leatherique but Leatherique is probably one of the best leather products on the market. Check out www.properautocare.com, they carry it there, probably cheaper than the actual Leatherique site.

Any updates?

I'm on the fence between Zaino and these other products which I've heard good things about.

I personally use Lexol Cleaner for cleaning

Malco Leather Conditioner for well... conditioning

Meguiares Vinyl and rubber on the seals and such.

So leatherique is good on these? Are you using the rejuvenator and pristine clean? I have a ton left over from my M3 (where it worked like a charm) but wasn't sure if the NSX leather would behave the same.

leatherique is great on nsx seats

check out this post from osiris,which says how good the leather is and how well leatherique works on it.very informative

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1230150&postcount=15

I'll try it out but I was at bit skeptical as the leather on the NSX seats doesn't really feel anywhere similiar to the nappa leather on my M3. I'm also a little weary on applying leatherique rejuvenator oil to the perforated leather. I may start with the pristine clean and see how that does.

Has anyone tried "hide rejuvenator" By Tandy leather factory, Fort Worth Texas? A California NSX buddy says the best detailers use this product and that it cleans, softens, and conditions in one product. I have not tried it but he says it is good stuff?

Back