• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

reception for NSX replacement

Wow, I am way out of the loop - I hadn't heard anything about "the new car" and the curiosity is killing me!

Please include me (David) + guest (Amie) for the unveil. :biggrin:

well I did'nt want to spoil the party....but....Wei-Shen is buying the "one off" avenger car.....he will be dressed as a superhero and his name is technesium 99m.....

The color is an off white (well, that's not the color, but if I told you the "custom" color, that would give it away).....

And yes, docjohn is right....it's a "one off"

If I wasn't catching Andrea Bocelli in central park that night I would have blackmailed Wei Shen into sending up his G6 to bring me down as the official photographer in exchange for keeping this a secret.......

Those are interesting choices...

Whatever car it is Arfnsx, come to Barber on Sept.24th. it will be on track!
Here's another photo....

You gave WAYYYYY too much away in that pic!

Great choice, and definitely the top of my list to put in my stable next.

to the guys that think they figured it out from those little pics....you have too much free time:biggrin:

hahahahah classic!

I'm now a definate 'maybe'. Now if I have the week and day correct along with a GPS that can get me there without self destructing like it's done oh so many times before...

Count me in. I can make it. - Ken

I'm not a FL member, I'm not coming. But if you are trying to keep it a secret......take the second pic down.....NOW Lol. I googled 2cars (xxxxx instrument cluster) and got my answer on search of car #2. I'm not sayin I'm just sayin'...... :)

I'm not a FL member, I'm not coming. But if you are trying to keep it a secret......take the second pic down.....NOW Lol. I googled 2cars (xxxxx instrument cluster) and got my answer on search of car #2. I'm not sayin I'm just sayin'...... :)

Haha, I don't think he was trying to keep it a deep secret more than just having a little fun.

Cheers to him and the new

:wink:

Wow! Didn't know people would google instrument clusters.....but I posted photo knowing a few just might.

For those who KNOW what car it is....congrats. For those who are still not sure, here's another photo!

Ken, I've added you to the list. Your list of cars is almost exactly the same as mine (S2000, Odyssey, IS-F, NSX)!

Deadline for RSVP is tonight at 5pm EST. After that I'll post location details.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
At least we know the car has one headlight, a temp gauge, and one wheel/tire/brake caliper. If I had not been in the car pictured I probably would've googled it and found it pretty easily.

Congrats on the car. I hope it comes fully assembled! :)

Sorry that I cannot make it up to the reception.

-Robert

OK folks, looks like our headcount is in!

Here are the final details.

The new car dealer is located at the northwest corner of Maitland Blvd. and 434. From I-4 head west on Maitland Blvd. and exit at 434 (do not go over overpass). At bottom of ramp, turn right (north) on 434. Turn left at first light!

900 South State Road 434
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(888) 377-3014

At 7pm we will "unveil" the new car!

Food and drink supplied by Sam Snead's.

See you all there.

Wei-Shen

I think it's time to spoil the fun, it's Audi R8.

attachment.php

audi1.jpg

Back