• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red 1997 lite refresh

I am excited to be refocused on my low millage 97 NSX. Its amazing that its been almost 10 years since I installed Angus's turbo set up but the car has been mainly stationary for the last couple of years as I focused on my GTR and then refreshed my Viper.

AS i write this i am waiting for a new custom clutch to be finished by the Alabama based company SPEC. My duel clutch set-up could handle the 475 RWH of my turbo engine but RATTLED- its really the reason i stoped driving the NSX. It looks like the guys at SPEC are modifying a duel (possibly triple) plat clutch set up from a Lambo to work with the NSX- the timings good as they wanted to develop a new kit for our cars.

In addition i am going with the SOS AEM Infinity 8 engine management system (with drive by wire throttle body) to replace my AEM FIC.

Fresh rubber to match up with my Volks.

I will be also upgrading my amps and may put a digital gauge system into the NaV pod which currently houses Fuel, Boost and an electronic A/F gauge.

Rich

NSX.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see all the updates. Really like those old Volks.

Back