• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Remote Control NSX at the Source CC

Hi,

So its been tempting me for a while now.. has anyone bought the R/C toy from the Source CC ? Too bad its not white... Is it worth it !!?!

6018591l.jpg

http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/P...atalog=Online&category=RCCars&product=6018591

Haha, I posted this up here last winter and heard nothing but crickets...

I got one last year. It's fun and fast as hell for the price.

Nice! I'll have to check it out!...

Noticed this on the website Review:

"this car is very fast and fun. BUT the maximum range for this car is about 16 feet. which is horrible. you will have to run after it if you want to drive it in a big place which is the only place you can drive it because it is fast. DO NOT BUY"

just got mine,now im gonna put volks on it!!!

on sale for 79.99 same price

Just got one of these yesterday for my birthday. (Thanks Liza!) It was only $35.... and now I see it's down to $25! There's a body kit available too. John... they have a Skyline :) Gotta save up for the AWD kit and headlight kit! Endless fun chasing the four cats with it.

Just got one of these yesterday for my birthday. (Thanks Liza!) It was only $35.... and now I see it's down to $25! There's a body kit available too. John... they have a Skyline :) Gotta save up for the AWD kit and headlight kit! Endless fun chasing the four cats with it.

Oh, WAIT A MINUTE!! I'm confusing two cars. The one I have is an XMODS 1/28th scale... I see the only you're talking about is a 1/10th scale. Whups!

Back