• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reputable shop in Columbus?

I do not have an NSX, at least not yet. I've been doing my homework and this forum has been invaluable. Does anyone know of a reputable shop in Columbus?

Well, I can tell you quite a bit about shops here in Columbus. I can also tell you I probably won't be using any of them again either.

A lot of my experiences are negative because I dabble in after market parts. If you plan to stay OEM, Lindsay Acura can hook you up. The Service Managers there are F'ing idiots and only care about how much $$$ they will eventually steal from you. Obviously, I hate their guts and their piss poor customer service. I mean, how often do you get your NSX back with the front fenders bashed in and they claim, "It was like that when it got here." However, the actual mechanic there that would work on your car is pretty good and a lot of times I would bypass the service manager and speak directly with him. His name is Kyle, and he knows his shit. Still, all money matters will have to go through the Service Managers. Good Luck there.

My recommendation is to take your car to Barny down in TN. It's a 6 hr drive, but honestly I just don't like to deal with anyone here in Columbus anymore. It just isn't worth the headaches.

Alright, Lindsey Acura(2 preowned NSX's in their showroom) is great with service and not with customer service. Any experiences with Acura of Columbus(actually, in Dublin)?

I remember reading a classified where the NSX was serviced at the Marysville, OH Honda plant. Is anyone familiar with doing this?

NSX curious said:
I remember reading a classified where the NSX was serviced at the Marysville, OH Honda plant. Is anyone familiar with doing this?

I have mine serviced there, but they only service vehicles for employees as far as I know. You could always ask them.

Hey Honda9000, I get mine serviced there also. It is for employees only. What year/color do you have? ALso to NSXCurious, my red 94 is for sale. It is listed on here (old listing) and on Autotrader.com.

Also, I have only gotten some prices for service from Acura Columbus and they seem very high to me compared to what people say they are paying from other Acura dealers on here.

Back