• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Review of SpeedypartsJapan - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Marc & theNSXshop.com!

Marc Perez of theNSXshop.com: After hearing so many people highly recommend him, I did a transaction with him, and I can now, as well, speak very highly of him, his site, and his customer service! He provides great communication through the whole purchase process, answers questions in a timely manner, despite a 14 hour time difference (does this guy ever sleep?), will work with you to combine items in minimal packaging to save on shipping, and comes thorough as he promises. He can access nearly impossible-to-find NSX parts and rare JDM Type-R goodies. His prices look to be fair for the market, not being too high, nor too low.

Marc scored me one of, if not the very last (???) 5 speed manual transmission case for my ’92 after my snap ring snapped at 103K miles, plus one of the two clutch friction discs I needed (found the other one local in Texas). The shipping was fair, and FAST! Sent from Japan on Sunday, arrived Houston early Wednesday!

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The deal URL is invalid!

I kept getting this above message when I tried to post a review....not sure why.

Back