• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

RHD Pictures & Parts

Only a few months to go before I ship my LHD NSX to OZ.

I need some help from my fellow Aussie NSX owners to keep an eye out for a Manual RHD front clip or a Wrecked nsx(Not that I'd wish that upon anyone)

Proving to be a bit difficult to source. Found one at Hondawreck in Melbourne but its an Auto & has been stripped of most of the parts I need.

Also some Hi Res pictures of under the bonnet would be helpful to see if some of my LHD bits can be used.

Reward.........I'll hook you up with an all access Ticket to The Champcar Race in Surfers in October & I'll give you the VIP Tour.

Thanks
Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Tell me what photos you need (be specific) and I will get them on the weekend for you mate!

PM me if you want!

Cheers,

Mike

whrdnsx said:
Only a few months to go before I ship my LHD NSX to OZ.

I need some help from my fellow Aussie NSX owners to keep an eye out for a Manual RHD front clip or a Wrecked nsx(Not that I'd wish that upon anyone)

Proving to be a bit difficult to source. Found one at Hondawreck in Melbourne but its an Auto & has been stripped of most of the parts I need.

Also some Hi Res pictures of under the bonnet would be helpful to see if some of my LHD bits can be used.

Reward.........I'll hook you up with an all access Ticket to The Champcar Race in Surfers in October & I'll give you the VIP Tour.

Thanks
Wayne

I know the ABS unit, air-conditioning coil won't work and this are very expensive parts. Good luck, if you need any picture let me know since i have a RHD manual NSX.......

Back