• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

right behind a Ferrari 360 Stradale

went to crystal cove last weekend on the way out of the plaza i left with an S2000, Carrera 4S and a Ferrari Stradale. I was the last one to exit, i passed up the s2k and the carrera. I pulled right behind the ferrari and this guy was gunning his car and winding out each gear to redline. somehow i managed to stay right behind him the whole time. how was this possible? 425 bhp car vs. a 270 bhp car. by the way, regardless, that stradale sounded incredible. I'd probably rank it right behind a carrera gt. boy that car was a screamer.

very fast, but not fast enough

you car must be slow. i was able to pass all those including the stradale
and catch up to this :wink:

fast, but not fast enough...
DSC05266.JPG

i was able to catch up finally when it stopped :biggrin:
all in jest.

this was taken about 2-3 weeks ago. the cars are amazing.
this beats waiting for the LA and Anaheim auto show and its about 100x's better. Crystal Cove is the only place to get up close and personal with this incredible fine machines.

Re: very fast, but not fast enough

Crystal Cove is the only place to get up close and personal with this incredible fine machines.
or your local race track, we had a CGT showed up in my last track event.

Even though the driver wasn't pushing it, (I was able to catch up in the corners after I let him past me numerous times ;) ) The exhaust is not loud but very high pitch ... Haven't tried driving with the Stradale, but whenever they show up to the track, just listening to its exhaust and engine notes made my day.

CGT, man what a car, nothing out there sounds more like an f1.

Hmm.. Don't want to rain on the parade but why is this thread here?

I don't think that driving a NSX on the street is relevant to the track talk and race report section. (Driving fast on the street with a F360CS does not correspond to either racing or tracking either)

For what is worth, a Challenge Stradale out of the box with a good driver would eat a stock NSX for lunch at the track given that it comes with R compounds from the factory and comes with a track oriented suspension and aero package.

Just my 2 cents.

Ken

WealthBuildR said:
how was this possible? 425 bhp car vs. a 270 bhp car.

It's possible b/c the guy wasn't wringing out the Stradale to redline and was toying with you the way cats do with mice.

Back