• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Rudora Exhaust...who bought it...anyone know about it?

About a week or two ago there was a Rudora exhaust up for bid on ebay. It ended without the reserve being met. I later found out that it was sold after the auction ended.

So I'm wondering if the owner is on this forum??

Does anyone know anything about this brand/exhaust?

How does it sound?

I've found it cheaper than what it was going for on ebay. Furthermore, they(Rudora) are suppose to have a "single exit(left)" exhaust, as well as their dual exit exhaust systems for the NSX.

It's good to know that there are many options out there, it's just deciding which is best for you.
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

One of our customers was the first one to have the Rudora Exhaust on his nsx a while back. The sound of the exhaust is low, but not as low as the RM Racing Exhaust, and is not as loud. For the sound, I would rate it a 7 out of 10. For the build quality, I would say, about 6.5 out of 10. The position of the rear carbon fiber canisters is prone to being scratched going in and out of driveways, especially if you have a lowered NSX. The one thing I particularly do not like about the exhaust is that they paint the main muffler black.

Originally posted by Veleno:
About a week or two ago there was a Rudora exhaust up for bid on ebay. It ended without the reserve being met. I later found out that it was sold after the auction ended.

So I'm wondering if the owner is on this forum??

Does anyone know anything about this brand/exhaust?

How does it sound?

I've found it cheaper than what it was going for on ebay. Furthermore, they(Rudora) are suppose to have a "single exit(left)" exhaust, as well as their dual exit exhaust systems for the NSX.

It's good to know that there are many options out there, it's just deciding which is best for you.
smile.gif

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

I am new to the board and to the whole "nsx" experience. I bought the exhaust cause a) it look sweet b)it wasn't too loud c)the guy that i bought it from said it was the second one in the United States. So being the guy that i am (the one that like exotic things) I had to buy it. Overall, i am extremely happy with the purchase and get compliments left and right. It's hard to be an nsx owner but hey..someone has to do it.

91 red nsx (bought it with 8k..a whopping 15k on her in three months)
Volks Racing GTC (gunmetal) 18x8.5, 18x10 face 1
k2 HID 6000k
Rudora Exhaust
HKS intake
daily driven
GOD, I LOVE THIS CAR!

Back