• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Run Over by a 4x4 at Crown Valley - Body Shop?

Getting onto the 5 north when a dual cab, 4x4 jacked up truck with huge tires side swiped me. He claims to not even know he hit me. He didn't stop and I followed him and called 911. CHP finally pulled him over at Tustin and his truck had no visible signs whatsover that he hit me. My NSX has black tire rub from the driver door, intake, rear fender. No visible body damage though. When I wiped off the black tire rubber, the paint on the Silverstone looked coffee color at the points of impact.

I need a good body shop to go to. Any Recommendations?

My daughter's Mini was repaired at Spectrum in Irvine -they seemed to do a good job. They do a lot of Porsche and BMW work. A BMW owner mentioned Precision Auto Collision Inc in Laguna Niguel which is close. Or should I go all the way up to San Pedro Auto Body for this?

Sorry to hear about the accident! At least you were able to get the truck driver to cover the cost of the repair.

There're a handful of NSXs been sent to Spectrum for body work. They are expensive, but the paint guy Terry is also an NSX owner. He did a really good job color matching my sebring silver.

Best of luck getting your car back to its original luster!

I'd recommend Spectrum also, worksmanship is great. But if you are going through insurance and have AAA, make sure you understand what you're getting into. It took some 'forceful' letters to get response back from AAA.

Back