• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S. Florida - Lunch @ Hooters on July 17

Please note the change in venue!

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

We're moving to Champps (located right next to Hooters).

Same time: by 11:30 @ the Champps parking lot.
<Google Map Champps>
Try to get there by 11:30, as the parking lot fills up quickly (by other patrons) around 11:45.

I apologise for not keeping up with the pix from last couple meets, but here are pix from past events...
May Cars & Coffee @ Tesla Motors
Pictures from March
Pictures from Feb meet
Pictures from Jan meet.

Last edited:
I wish I could attend but I'll be sweating my (whatever) off on Saturday down at Homestead. My son and I will both be HPDE instructing with Chin Motorsports, and enjoying some seat time in the "Track Rat" Miata. I'm hoping I don't melt.

Raise a cold brew and think about me during lunch.

I wish I could attend but I'll be sweating my (whatever) off on Saturday down at Homestead. My son and I will both be HPDE instructing with Chin Motorsports, and enjoying some seat time in the "Track Rat" Miata. I'm hoping I don't melt.

Raise a cold brew and think about me during lunch.

Kudos for the DE. I just signed up with Chin and plan to sign up for the Sebring event in Aug. Maybe I'll see you there!

For anyone else going to Hooters.. looks like some folks are back from vacation and we expect to have a good turn-out!

Last edited:
We're going to Champps...

We're moving to Champps (located right next to Hooters).

Same time: by 11:30 @ the Champps parking lot.
<Google Map Champps>

OK.... it looks like this will be one of the largest gtg yet, and the Hooters parking lot may not be able to accommodate everyone & their cars. So, we are going to meet and do lunch at Champps.
I'm going to see about getting a room/patio area reserved for the group. I'll also start a new thread to make sure everyone get this update.

Sorry for the short notice, but I think this change will work out well.

Back