• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad to see NSX Prime become such a ghost town

Well then continue to talk about an obsolete car, or the new one that comes in only one configuration, is not mod friendly, and not very common.

Is there a wife joke in there somewhere????

FB sucks. Most of those people need to come back to Prime, learn how to use the search function, and add to a database that will continue to help. But I guess in today's age of instant gratification, we need answers now by having our question pop up in everyone's news feed. Ugh.

FB sucks. Most of those people need to come back to Prime, learn how to use the search function, and add to a database that will continue to help. But I guess in today's age of instant gratification, we need answers now by having our question pop up in everyone's news feed. Ugh.

To some, instant gratification isn't fast enough......

Prime could become great again...one ass at a time...

I have no idea since even I can’t access it. I know the private fb page has 138 2017 owners.

There is very little activity in the "private" Gen2 section here. Here is my reply, and the only reply, to the most recent thread with the timestamp. Pretty sad.

Started by Heavymetals, 03-04-2018 11:47
You are subscribed to this thread
Replies: 1
Views: 17
DocL
03-04-2018, 20:52

One thing to remember is that there are only around 1000 Gen2 NSX's in the US to date. Those of us who made the jump from the Gen1 to the Gen2 realize that there isn't very much going on here so we communicate through FB because it's a kinder platform, well, except for privacy violations.

Last edited:
is there a hottest owner thread?????

I still observe the site but don't log in to respond to posts and/or threads. I glad to see that others do, like the ones who posted here in this thread, the regulars.

...yep I crap like clockwork....

^^^ A “prime” example.

Prime could become great again...one ass at a time...

OK, this really made me laugh after a long day, working with a nasty head cold and headache. ROFLMAO! *ouch-headache*

Car fora everywhere are suffering because of FB. It’s not just Prime. On FB, people can segregate themselves into specific private groups in which they don’t have to worry about someone disagreeing with them.

Car forums [sic] everywhere are suffering because of FB. It’s not just Prime.

Definitely. Of the 5 or 6 car forums I have frequented over the last decade--including this one, every one of them except one has noticeably less traffic than they did not only when I started using them, but compared to the first couple/few years of use.
Incidentally, moderators at two of those forums have also blamed FB, yet one of them said that FB is not as efficient at answering questions or holding group conversations. "Threads" as we know them are not how FB works, and therefor "topics" are more haphazard and getting clear answers/discussions are less likely.

In other words FB is popular but kind of a mess; not as well organized as a car forum. We'll see how this trend goes.

Last edited:
I wonder if people here can figure out that prime can give you notifications and “instant gratification” if you set it up that way?Rather than just kicking in your door thinking that is how you would like it first.
The gen 1 cars are ancient and while it doesn’t surprise me that people have moved on, there’s still good people here with invaluable bits of information. Maybe if we do a wheel Wednesday or a fist bump Friday we’ll survive?:-D

I am still of the mind that I won't do FB.
Maybe I'm too old, maybe I'm too wise.
I don't need them mining every word I print.
Tough enough here seeing car ads for a car I bought months ago.
I can live with that if it keeps the site running.
If I deserve gratification from a post some times I get it, if not my car got it - I'm happy.
Here to stay.

This should get the traffic back.

y.jpg

Site crash in 3....2...1.....

I think it is the end of winter that has caused the lack of traffic!

I'm on several times a day as well!<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/eb719452/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/eb719452/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Back