• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sadly, after 6 years I said "GOODBYE"

I never thought this day would actually happen, but the time has come and my life has changed and no longer saw the need to own 2 NSX's. I bought my 92 in 2004 and while I vowed to "keep it stock" and just drive it. I began with some Comptech springs, then intake and exhaust and finally a Comptech Supercharger. I modified all that I could, all the while keeping it classy and only putting on JDM parts, Comptech items, and NSX-R parts. I had it in Honda Tuning magazine, photo shoots and can honestly say, I thought it was perfect! I drove this car to NSXPO 04 and NSXPO 07 and meet some great people and went on some great runs. I often said I would have sold it sooner if it wasnt for this forum and community, and I really do mean it.

So this morning, the new buyer came and picked her up. I actually worked out well. Fun times that I will never forget.

So now, with the bank account looking a little chunkier, I'll be moving down to the shore! I will get to spend some quality time with my real love, The Zanardi! And have begun my hunt for a summer home and THE KID's new ride, a 996 TURBO:redface:

Mike, is the car staying in the NE?

Congrats on the sale. I always loved your car and definitely referenced it for inspiration with my build. Let's see some farewell pics!

I should have taken more pics, and I'm not too computer savy to post full size ones. :redface: I should have taken some with the GTV's on, hopefully the new owner will post some. His brother is an NSX owner and Prime member.

PS..Appreciate the fact that you referenced my car for your build, as I'm in LOVE with your Imola. So hot!

Mike, is the car staying in the NE?

Yep, the car is in OHIO and the hopefully the new owner will be bringing her to NSXPO!

My brother is getting registered here on prime very soon, and we just got some good pics of the car. He'll post them soon. He has been drooling all over the car since we got back. :smile: Poor guy, it's snowing like crazy. Sunday he took it to the car wash, backed it off the trailer, washed it, put it back in the trailer, unloaded it at home and put it in the garage. I think at least 50 friends have come over to look at it since Sunday, and he is just looking for an excuse to pull the cover off and stare at it. :biggrin: You did an amazing job with that car man!!!

So...Mike...I have a checkbook here that can help take that Zanardi off of your hands if you want to move up to a 997 Twin Turbo. :cool:

So...Mike...I have a checkbook here that can help take that Zanardi off of your hands if you want to move up to a 997 Twin Turbo. :cool:

Nah, I only sold it to move to the beach. No cars for a bit: redface:

And Mitch, your checkbook better be FAT, I've had some insane offers!

So is my shirt obsolete??

The buyer certainly got a great car.

Mitch, You can buy the Zanardi from me, when you are an old man:D:D:D

Regards,
LarryB

BTW, it is not an option for the buyer to come to NSXPO2011, it is part of the sales conditions right:):)??

Wow, this is exciting, my first post on prime. Well, it snowed while we made the trip, so I apologize for all the white stuff on the ground. I literally drove the car 10 feet out of the garage, took the pics, and put it back up. No snow driving for me. Thanks to The Kid for a painless purchasing process. I LOVE THE CAR! It's perfect...And yes Larry, my brother and I hope to be at NSXPO this year. September is usually very busy for us, but we'll try to make it at least for a day or two.

RY NSX PIC.jpg

RY NSX Pics.jpg

RY NSX Picss.jpg

RY NSX Picsss.jpg

RY NSX Picssss.jpg

I never thought this day would actually happen, but the time has come and my life has changed and no longer saw the need to own 2 NSX's. I bought my 92 in 2004 and while I vowed to "keep it stock" and just drive it. I began with some Comptech springs, then intake and exhaust and finally a Comptech Supercharger. I modified all that I could, all the while keeping it classy and only putting on JDM parts, Comptech items, and NSX-R parts. I had it in Honda Tuning magazine, photo shoots and can honestly say, I thought it was perfect! I drove this car to NSXPO 04 and NSXPO 07 and meet some great people and went on some great runs. I often said I would have sold it sooner if it wasnt for this forum and community, and I really do mean it.

So this morning, the new buyer came and picked her up. I actually worked out well. Fun times that I will never forget.

So now, with the bank account looking a little chunkier, I'll be moving down to the shore! I will get to spend some quality time with my real love, The Zanardi! And have begun my hunt for a summer home and THE KID's new ride, a 996 TURBO:redface:

Good riddance ...................:biggrin:

Nah, I only sold it to move to the beach. No cars for a bit: redface:

And Mitch, your checkbook better be FAT, I've had some insane offers!

For me to be able to say 'I know Mike' I save my pennies and dimes to bulk it up for a proper party!! :D :cool:

Welcome to Prime, enjoy "my" car! :biggrin:

Wow, this is exciting, my first post on prime. Well, it snowed while we made the trip, so I apologize for all the white stuff on the ground. I literally drove the car 10 feet out of the garage, took the pics, and put it back up. No snow driving for me. Thanks to The Kid for a painless purchasing process. I LOVE THE CAR! It's perfect...And yes Larry, my brother and I hope to be at NSXPO this year. September is usually very busy for us, but we'll try to make it at least for a day or two.

Back