• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Satin white wrap NSX

So I'm going to be pulling the matte black off my Nsx soon and replacing it with this really nice satin white vinyl. It looks a satin pearl white.
I'm keeping the fin, mirrors and roof deck gloss black as well as the gloss black rims and blacked out tail lights.
Stay tuned for pics :)

hurry hurry, i want to see the pics!!!! I am thinking about wrapping my car white as well.

Will do fellas. Hey, I'm actually looking for someone who wants to split the cost of the film with me. The minimum I need to order is enough to wrap two NSxs It's the best of the best vinyl that will last 3-5 years minimal. It's a satin pearl white. It has a beautiful sheen to it.. Not chalky and totally matte but def not the typical gloss. It's going to look OUTSTANDING and I wrap cars every day for a living do I've seen it all and this looks the best to me.
I can split the roll with you for $1,1100.00. I can ship it to you or if your in Houston I'd be glad to wrap your car.
I'd charge $2,500 to do this wrap on a Nsx so $1,100.00 is a excellent price for your vinyl and you can wrap it yourself. It will take you @ 16 hrs to wrap a Nsx.
If interested text me 832-696-4284

You will need 20 yards of 50" vinyl to wrap a Nsx seemless. I have done it allready. People are selling 12 yd rolls on here as a "group buy"..12 yds is not enough. Most cars take 25 yds...

There's a handful of Nsx owners that have wrapped their cars so maybe they can chime in about how much wrap you need. Hopefully VroooM or SourceNsx can chime in since I know SourceNsx does wraps for a living as well and VroooM has also done cars including his Stella Widebody.

There's a handful of Nsx owners that have wrapped their cars so maybe they can chime in about how much wrap you need. Hopefully VroooM or SourceNsx can chime in since I know SourceNsx does wraps for a living as well and VroooM has also done cars including his Stella Widebody.

I hear ya man and I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to call you out.
I just know that when you wrap a Nsx the way I do it seemless with no overlaps etc it does in fact take a good 20-25 yds. Been there, done that. And there is nothing worse than running out of vinyl mid wrap :/

I hear ya man and I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to call you out.
I just know that when you wrap a Nsx the way I do it seemless with no overlaps etc it does in fact take a good 20-25 yds. Been there, done that. And there is nothing worse than running out of vinyl mid wrap :/

It's fine. There must be a slight detail that someone is missing because the yard recommendation is so large. I'm tempted to get a roll of paper and just cut it up roughly to actually see myself. The reason I'm so much in doubt is because like I mentioned VroooM has a flawless rep and has been around for years. I've bought other items from him before and probably half of prime has as well.

Maybe it's the seamless wrap you do vs the ones other people do? I don't know. If that's the case then for maybe 1/2 the cost for 1 seam at the front bumper and 1 on the rear I may go with the "save $500" option ;)

The material I was selling (and used myself) is 60" wide. That extra 10" makes a huge difference sense you can slice the material width-wise in half and do the bumpers, doors, and front fenders in the 1/2 width pieces (30" width). I did my wide body with 11 yards. Here is the breakdown (roughly)

doors (25" x 60") x2
Bumpers (25" x 80") x2
fenders (25" x 36") x2
Roof (60" x 36")
Hood (60" x 40")
Trunk (60" x 40")
rear quarters (36" x 62")

I could see if you were using 50" wide material you would use as much as 2x the material (so 20+ yards)

I think it looks pretty nice. But that color only works for some cars.

like this...
automotive_connoisseur_group_execstudio_wheels_p41_audi_r8_satin_brown_brushed_01.jpg

The music is really nice too, anybody know the name of the song?

Try using "Shazaam". the song is called "Winter" from "The Four Seasons" played by the US Air Force Band.

Back