• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Say a prayer for Vinny

I was fortunate to have met Vinny and his Family. He is such a great and loving father. He is also loved by the NSX community. I'm having difficulty finding the words to express such a horrible tragedy. I can only only offer my prayers. Todd, let us know if there is anything us Florida NSXers can do for Vinny, especially considering all he has done for us.

If street racing was to blame for this senseless tragedy,it happens all too frequently.Innocent bystanders should not die in vain.I hope a fund can be setup in his name to support local legislation to be harder on first time offenders and to continue promoting the true perils of public road dragracing.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family

during this most difficult time. You are all being held

in our thoughts and prayers.

Deepest condolences.....you and yours are in our prayers.

Our prayers are with you and your's, on this most tragic of events. I cannot begin to imagine your pain, but as a parent, I know it is a parents worst nightmare. I hurt for you in every way. May God Bless You, and help you through the coming days!!

May God bring you strength in this time of harships.

My condolences to Vinny and his family.

From the little island of the Dominican Republic,

Paul

Vinny and family...

...my prayers and thoughts are with you.

May your son rest in peace.

:frown:

Vinny, Mary and family;
Heather and I are heartbroken for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Rob was a kind and loving son. We will miss him dearly.

Scott

I don't know what to say. I know Vinny, Mary, and Rob. I have Vinny's skirts on my car. I believe Rob worked on my car, when they were installed. I am shocked at this.

I wish I could offer something to help Vinny and Mary...

It's just senseless!

My thoughts are with you.

Warren Caputo

He was close to my age, a sobering way to appreciate each day. I am sorry for the loss and will keep the families in my prayers. May the Lord grant them some peace and comfort in such a sad time.

My sincere condolenses and deepest sympathies to the Hollar family.

Paypal sent

Mike

Last edited:
Back