• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Say Something Nice About a Prime Member

MsKadyB said:
I have to add this...

ERICKGS3 is the sweetest Prime member I know. :)

I AM???

i think MsKady is the sweetest person. If she hadn't started that pet thread in the off-topic section then i prolly wouldnt have gotten my little dog. plus she always IMs me the funniest stuff..

erick

Tom239 because of This Thread
He sent me a PM (unsolicited) & offered to send me what I was looking for without any requirement of obligation on my part to do anything in return - this is a great example of the wonderful community spirt of helpfulness that makes this such a fabulous site.
Thanks Tom!

I owe whoever posted the parts list online big time. Whoever did it, dinner is on me.

NeoNSX said:
that would be me... :D
whoelse wants to score a free meal? ;)

You get to Memphis, and we are going to get the best ribs you ever tasted and all the beer you can drink.

:D

Edit: For the locals, that is NOT Corky's!
(Dry ribs, not wet ribs)

White94 said:
You get to Memphis, and we are going to get the best ribs you ever tasted and all the beer you can drink.

:D

I lived in Memphis for three years from 1989-1991, where are the best ribs? I ate at most of the spots that were supposed to be the best, but there is a place up north here in Michigan that is the best I have ever had.

well another year has gone by and I have to say meeting ffffanman (Trevor)was probably the best thing in owning a NSX. He motivates me to use vtec as often as I can. Eating out with this guy has been great...never have I met so many beautiful girls.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Many thanks to

Lud - For making the Prime
Forum Nazi - For giving direction to already posted thread (some of us have slow internet connection so his help is very much appreciated)
Hishi - For showing me the offset of wheels for the WB
Wiqaas NSX-T - For helping me with the rear valance order and wheels

I will update this once I remember the others. :biggrin:

DUUUHHHH - it is simple for me, D'Ecosse is the man that always has the time, talent and willingness to help me out, despite how stupid some of my questions are. Even if I did not own an NSX (hope that never happens) I would value his friendship. Thank you Ken.

I would like to thank all of those that try and understand my eccentric ways and outlook on life and cars in general. Thanks gang.

How about Gerry Johnson, he has talked to me for the past 2 years with problems on my car and even flew to Baltimore twice to install my engine and old turbo kit. He is a class act.

Back