• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Schwägalp meeting SA 28th May

As Gheba likes to compare his shorties to my shorties with the final drive :) and my health is much better we do a trip from the north side (Gossau) on the 28th May to the Schwägalp (Appenzell), my favorite 'race track'. :) Meeting place could be Wil (near Autobahn) or Wattwil (center). For pics see http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44961&page=2
Meeting time in Wattwil would be 11:30, in Wil 12:00. We will arrive on the Schwägalp around 13:00 so eating in one of the two restaurant would be perfect.

All depending on good weather.

Please note that this meeting is not a substitute for the Swiss NSX meeting taking place later this year and was cancelled due to organizing time problems.

Just post here or SMS me on 079 432 28 17.

Regards,
Thomas

gheba_nsx said:
Wil (SG) at 12:00? Where exactly? I cannot wait! :) :) :)

Sorry, I'm very short of time this evening. But the best: the meeting takes place. :D I'll post a road map of the meeting point tomorrow. We will be three NSX at least. :)

CU,
Thomas

...I have to prepare her for the DynoDay tomorrow. :tongue: :D

You're waiting for it, I know, so here it is :) (in german):

Wegbeschreibung:
Autobahn von ZH Richtung SG
Autobahnausfahrt Wil (liegt bei SG) nehmen
dann Richtung Wattwil (Süden) fahren
nach ca. 1 km und einem grossen Kreisel (geradeaus fahren) folgt auf der rechten Seite direkt an der Strasse eine öffentliche Ausstellung von Fertiggaragen *träum* Pfaff (siehe Bild). Dort werden wir uns um 12:00 treffen.
Nochmals meine Natel: 079 432 28 17.

Nebenbei: Dort hatte ich meine ersten und einzigen Auffahrunfall. :(:)

Es werden mindestens 3 Autos erwartet. :)

cu
Thomas

Last edited:
Die Fertiggaragen sehen zwar einladend aus, man darf aber keine Autos darin abstellen :tongue: :D

Hi all,

War ein wunderschöner Tag!

Hat mich sehr gefreut Euch wieder mal zu treffen!
Danke auch an Thomas fürs organisieren.

141-4175_IMG.jpg

Ein paar Bilder gibt’s HIER!

Gruss

We had a fantistic day with great weather, beautiful cars and very nice people. :) Thanks to all who joined!
We even ranned into the Honda Happy Days by occasion. :D
Special thanks to Micha who took the fabulous pictures! :)

Regards,
Thomas

Hi all,
now i have seen the nice Pictures about the NSX-Meeting Schwägalp :smile: ! Thanks Micha to do the Photo's. I hope that i can visit the next drive (anywhere). I was disappointed :mad: . Now i hope to be well received next time, so long :rolleyes:

I was in Milano (Voghera and stradella actually) that day... Thomas, every time you organise something let me know ok!!

Back