• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed 10 year anniversary sale

I susbscribed like at least 9 months ago, I don't get anything... :frown:

i suscribed too and never got anything
why even have this subscription when it doesnt even work
forget the subscriptionand just open it up to the public and none of this BS and we will all be happy.

zaid

I have also subscribed and not seen one in a long time. We missing something here?

Just heard back from Chris and we should have it by the end of the day.:smile:

Still no newsletter.:confused: Anybody get it yet?

..... and .... IMHO, was ok, nothing interesting for me this time .. :frown:

I just got it also.

Remember guys before getting upset over a newsletter that SOS is a great company and has exceeded all of our expectations over the years. They don't HAVE to offer this discount or send the newsletters. So being upset over it seems kind of silly. It will get to you, just relax.:biggrin:

Just got mine too.....hmm, what to buy, what to buy... :smile:

hi guys -- I checked the delivery report, and all but three of the e-mails were delivered successfully. Should you not have received it, please first check your junk mail folder. If you have not received it, and you know you subscribed (and confirmed your subscription by clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail), you may wish to resubscribe here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/newsletter/

Also, keep in mind that the original e-mail sent includes a link to view the last newsletter.

take care,
-- Chris

I got it too. Did you notice the AEM series 2 description talks about door sill pads? LOL

This post says "sale.." but I don't see what the sale is and what the price is???

It's noted at the bottom of the newsletter: a percentage off pretty much anything in their catalog, depending on price and if it's an SOS branded item, or other, plus a flat $$$ off any order over $50.00.

Last edited:
It's noted at the bottom of the newsletter: a percentage off pretty much anything in their catalog, depending on price and if it's an SOS branded item, or other, plus a flat $$$ off any order over $50.00.

I thought it would be noted here. Otherwise, the title should read, "get our newsletter to find a super secret discount code as part of our 10 year anniversary sale" :rolleyes:

I'm sure someone got the newsletter - what is the super secret sale?

Back