• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed 10 year anniversary sale

We have a very special sale arranged for our customers for some of our top selling items to be announced this Wednesday via our newsletter. The sale will be valid for two weeks expiring 11/11. If you're not already a subscriber, you can easily subscribe by clicking here.

take care,
-- Chris

Congratulations to you and your staff on the 10 year Anniversary of Science of Speed!

I know I'm subscribed yet I can't recall the last time I saw a newsletter.

When you first subscribe, you are given a link to the last newsletter. You will also receive the next newsletter sent. These are sent out once every 4-6 weeks. If do not think you are getting the newsletter, please check your junk mail folder. If you still think you are not getting the newsletters, you can try to resubscribe with the link above. If you are already subscribed, the page above will immediately tell you.

Thank you for considering subscribing.

take care,
-- Chris

So this means everything is priced based on US$ from MY2001?:D

Nice, suspension, clutch, type-r manifold plates and covers among a TON of other stuff I can proudly said I bought @ SOS, with 0 bad experiences .. CONGRATS GUYS, better things to come I am sure!!!

Oscar

Last ScienceofSpeed NSX Newsletter I got was - 7/18/2011

Last one posted is 7/18/11

Also I sent you guys a list of items I want to order but haven't heard back (Mike N.).

I stopped also, but just signed up again. who knows what the glitch was but i am happy to be back on the SOS list

I haven't gotten one for some time and I do check my spam. I just went to subscribe again and it said I'm already in there. Oh well, just have to keep my eyes open. Maybe it'll show up.

Congratulations on 10 years, a true milestone in this business. looking forward to the newsletter again (like others I seem to have fallen out of the last one sent) and I'll be in your backyard before your sale ends. Now what else do I need.....:rolleyes:

Congrats on the 10 years. It's a great accomplishment for a relatively low production vehicle.

on another note, the last newletter i recieved talk about your new twin turbo system, which is old news now:smile:

Last edited:
Has anyone received the newsletter yet?

Back