• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scottsdale Pavillions NSX'S!!

I just wanted to say it was great to see
Sayanara (found at your local strip club)
AZ NSXgirl(the lead foot drag racer)
Pheon$x( I think I'm seeing double??!!)
smile.gif
all at the pavillions last night.
(That's a total of 4 NSX'ers)

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Hey it was great seeing all of you too! My brother really enjoyed the show and meeting you guys (and gal)
smile.gif
I had him hooked on the NSX after one test drive *grin*
wink.gif

P.S., Bill, in case you're not following the "toys'r us nsx" thread, I have an extra one of those RC cars for you that a friend gave me (and didn't realize I already had one). The body is just like your car, just paint the appropriate parts yellow and it's a scale replica of your NSX
biggrin.gif

I'll bring it with me the next time I go to the Pavilions...

I wish I lived in near you guys. I am going to be getting a nsx in 2-3 months and have only sat in a new one. The other day I saw this post http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/007164.html and I got excited since we are from the same place. So i sent him a E-mail and nothing, then i said you got mail, nothing then i said did you get my e-mail and says yes, nothing more. I mean it makes me think this guy is stuck up and thinks he so damn cool cause hes got an nsx and i dont. All i said to him was good luck with you scratch and I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CAR. Anyway as you can tell it was realy under my skin. maybe i will fly to Scottsdale just to look at a used nsx.

Probably, but I might not be there until later, depends on what time me and my buddies get back from our day trip.

Originally posted by MYNSX:
I'll be out in REDNSX. Mark has MYNSX car for 2 weeks (secret weapon on the way).
I just got my red sparco's installed w/ belts.Looks great!

In that case I will definately be there, and when Bill is not looking, I will be swapping the sideskirts from his car to mine
biggrin.gif

Just need some smoke bombs for a diversion! But I always got those laying around somewhere.

I'll be there, weather permitting (the forecasts call for possibility of rain till Sunday
frown.gif
). HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Originally posted by cpmoran:
I mean it makes me think this guy is stuck up and thinks he so damn cool cause hes got an nsx and i dont.

Sorry to hear that, cpmoran. Maybe the guy was just upset because of the damage to his car. FWIW, I've found most NSX owners/enthusiasts to be extremely friendly and helpful--especially the ones I've met. There are lots of them in the Southwest (CA, AZ) too. I just spotted another early silver/blk with a matching painted front spoiler at the shopping mall where I get my haircut (59th Ave & Loop 101).

Have fun with your NSX when you get it!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Syonara:
In that case I will definately be there, and when Bill is not looking, I will be swapping the sideskirts from his car to mine
biggrin.gif

Just need some smoke bombs for a diversion! But I always got those laying around somewhere.

As pheon$x says MUHAHAHAHA!!MINE,MINE ALL MINE!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Hey guys, I'm going to try to make it also this weekend! What time is everyone showing up?

BTW. The Toys'R'us near my work has several more of the black radio controlled NSX's! I can pick up a few and bring them along if anyone else who will be attending wants to get one... Note that the large NSX sticker on one side is backwards on all these radio controlled cars. Not a problem just pick it off...

Calvin if you go you want to caravan over?

Let me know and hope to see you all there!

-Shawn

Hey guys! Definitely be there this weekend since everyones going. Bought the silver NSX with volk wheels on ebay, one is not enough
smile.gif
(right? Bill)no this one is for my boyfriend, so now we both have NSX. The silver one probably won't be here till next week because the holiday. BTW, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!

Shawn
You own the black one with license plate NSXLENT, saw it park outside a McDonald by Chandler mall couple months ago. Hey can you pick up one of those mini me NSX at toys 'r' us for me. Want one really bad but don't have time to go get one. Thank you!

See ya this weekend!
-Yvonne

What time are all you guys gonna be there, I will be there, but might not be until later....It would be tight to get 6 or so NSX's out there

I feel so left out!
All you guys are gettin together when I am out of town!!! Well I will be there in spirit..

BTW There is a big Import only race out at Firebird on Thursday night Dec 5th...Should be a good local turnout, and some awesome race action! I will be there for sure so if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

Have fun on Saturday!

------------------
www.xlconcepts.com

Originally posted by Honda4Life:
I feel so left out!
All you guys are gettin together when I am out of town!!! Well I will be there in spirit..

BTW There is a big Import only race out at Firebird on Thursday night Dec 5th...Should be a good local turnout, and some awesome race action! I will be there for sure so if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

Have fun on Saturday!

Hey Seth
that sounds like fun I'd like to show up possibly (w/ REDNSX ).As long as it doesn't land me a black eye from "Boo" I'll be there.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Headres and exhaust that DC sponsored are going on MYNSX as well as the newest 3000 rpm boost program by Mark B along w/ a few other tricks.
Can't wait!!
I'm playing w/ REDNSX engine's bolt on's and shiny stuff this week.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Nice seeing y'all last night (even though you "east siders" were *really* fashionably late
biggrin.gif
)!

NSXlent: good meeting you finally
wink.gif
Your car is sharp! I had lots of fun driving with you too; thank goodness we didn't get pulled over(PHEW).
MYNSX: I love the red! Don't forget to do Todai on your bday
biggrin.gif

AznSXgirl: can't wait to see the silver
smile.gif

Syonara: donde esta(where were you)?

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of attention our cars received last night. People were snapping up shots/videos and asking questions throughout the evening.

Next time, let's do sushi
biggrin.gif

By the way, are you guys going to the 2003 auto show Jan 1-5? I'm planning on checking it out either New Years day or that weekend. Perhaps we could meet up!

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 01 December 2002).]

Back