• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Second Group buy for Paddock Performance Exhaust

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if this exhaust is louder or quieter than the Comptech? Does this still use Magnaflow #14386 4x9 oval by 14inches with 2.5" pipes?
I want a good sounding exhaust but not as loud as the GruppeM.
Thanks,
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if this exhaust is louder or quieter than the Comptech? Does this still use Magnaflow #14386 4x9 oval by 14inches with 2.5" pipes?
Thanks,
Steve

I have never heard comptech, hopefully some other member can help you out on this issue. (which one are you comparing to? loud, louder or loudest) I'll forward rest of the question to Paddock.

did you go on Paddock's website for sound file of the exhausts?

Hi guys, I am out. I really appreciate the efforts that went into this, but the exhaust sounds too loud for me. I guess maybe I am a stock kinda guy, at least until I hear the single tip anytime design.

whiteNSXs said:
Hi,
Thanks,
Steve

reply from Paddock "A Magnaflow 14379 is the Muffler used in the system"

I'm interested too. I have a '98 and would like the version closest to Anytime's exhaust with the 35121 tips. I want to hear the exhaust upon acceleration/deceleration but don't want the droning while cruising. pm sent as well.

Q382 said:
I'm interested too. I have a '98 and would like the version closest to Anytime's exhaust with the 35121 tips. I want to hear the exhaust upon acceleration/deceleration but don't want the droning while cruising. pm sent as well.

hi

I got your PM, I'll need to forward your need to paddock in order to find out if they are able to work with it. did you go to their web site for sound clip of the exhaust? there are 3 different versions, loud, louder and loudest.

hi guys

latest update regarding deposit and shipping from Paddock.

"Credit Card would be the easiest way to do it we accept Discover,AMEX,VISA and Master Card. The systems are to be paid in full, including shipping cost. If you give me the zip code I can give you a price on shipping also, all orders will be shipped UPS ground. Give me the part number as soon as possible, Even better if I can get all the Names and shipping information with each customers orders so I can start a estimate for each order on tips and shipping."

Please send your zipcode, credit card number, shipping address and parts number of the exhaust tip to Sup at [email protected] or contact him at 845.429.4115

I looked around at alternatives, and most were in the range of $1000 to $1400, so I went ahead and called Sup and started the order. He took the specifications, and will get back with me when price is finalized based on tip choice and shipping. No tax will be charged due to out of state for me.

He said the orders will be shipped in December, which is OK with me. So I'm participating.

Jeff

I ordered with Sup today as well. I requested the 35158 oval tips which will cost me an extra $60. It's worth it to me....still a very good system at a reasonable price. He doesn't want my credit card info until later. Thanks again to NSX WIND for putting this together.

Hi all

More update regarding Paddock exhaust. Basically this is not a GB anymore, from now on all Prime member can order exhaust from Paddock for the price of 850 instead of retail price of 950. All you have to do is contact Sup at [email protected] or 845.429.4115 and mention NSXPRIME.COM!
:D

And, in case you haven't noticed, there is a successful Tubi group buy currently happening (for about twice the price), if you want to take part in that rare and exclusive GB.

Back