• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SELLING: NSX-R STYLE CARBON SPOILER /W LED

NEW PRICE FOR NSX-R STYLE CF/FRP WING

Honda NSX-R style spoilers.

One piece carbon fiber (CFRP) with LED. Price: $450
carbon4.jpg

NOTE: exposed full CFRP construction (carbon fiber wave shown).

Full FRP construction painted RED with LED. Price: $320
Rwing2.jpg

NOTE: FRP painted red has sold out, only high-gloss black gel-coat finish version instock!

20 mins installation time, Perfect fit, no drilling required. Please email me for more pics.

$40 shipping via 3~5 days Fedex ground.

Any questions please email us at [email protected]

Best regard,
DreamZSport

[This message has been edited by ENDLESS DREAMS (edited 28 February 2003).]

Last edited:
From what I read this is not a true Carbon Fiber spoiler. It is just a Carbon layed over a plastic of fiber glass spoiler. The real OEM spoiler is a true Carbon fiber spoiler. The other thing to consider is what kind of epoxy they used. I have done some research and most epoxy that they use with Carbon Fiber will not hold up to the UV light. They will turn yellow over time. These are the corners that are cut with cheap carbon fiber. You can see this on a lot of the ricer style wings now that have been out for more then a year. Plus since it is new will it bow over time. Plus the real wing has the Carbon fiber showing. That is some of the NSX-R look. painting it black is just not the same thing.
The next question is it true carbon fiber over lay or just a fake carbon over the plastic.

If you guys look on the forum you will see what honda did to build the wing. You can see they did not take any short cuts. Honda wants $6000 for their all carbon fiber wing. Do you think some one is going to sell you a copy for $700 and it be just as good. My opinion you get what you paid for.

Plus knowing the NSX people they are not cheap people. They want the best.

Here is the link to see how the real one is made.
http://world.honda.com/NSX/technology/t3.html

Just my thought. I want a CF wing. I am waiting a little longer for a true copy comes out with all the above concerns taken care of.

Jim

[This message has been edited by Diveboy (edited 19 December 2002).]

If you want a True Molded carbon fiber wing like the NSX-R wing
www.iptmotorsports.com

Will be coming out with that in about 4 weeks

We Just debuted are current products at SEMA
this year

We make things out of real arbon fiber autoclaved procees

Pre pregged 3k carbon fiber (no fiberglass)

IPT takes no short cuts

Our wing will also have a brake light in it !!!

If you want the real thing go to www.iptmotorsports.com

And yes we are taking preorders

call for details

Parker

IPT

Originally posted by Diveboy:
From what I read this is not a true Carbon Fiber spoiler. It is just a Carbon layed over a plastic of fiber glass spoiler. The real OEM spoiler is a true Carbon fiber spoiler. The other thing to consider is what kind of epoxy they used. I have done some research and most epoxy that they use with Carbon Fiber will not hold up to the UV light. They will turn yellow over time. These are the corners that are cut with cheap carbon fiber. You can see this on a lot of the ricer style wings now that have been out for more then a year. Plus since it is new will it bow over time. Plus the real wing has the Carbon fiber showing. That is some of the NSX-R look. painting it black is just not the same thing.
The next question is it true carbon fiber over lay or just a fake carbon over the plastic.

If you guys look on the forum you will see what honda did to build the wing. You can see they did not take any short cuts. Honda wants $6000 for their all carbon fiber wing. Do you think some one is going to sell you a copy for $700 and it be just as good. My opinion you get what you paid for.

Just my thought. I want a CF wing. I am waiting a little longer for a true copy comes out with all the above concerns taken care of.

Jim

Prior to everything, I would like to mention that our company goal is to offer not just great services and high quality products, but more importantly a RESONABLE price.

Our NSX-R style spoiler in my opinion absolutely has its potential to go over $1,000.00. However, thinking in a customer's shoe I refuse to spend over 1 grand for a spoiler. What I would do is simply purchase a FRP constructed R style spoiler for a few hundread bucks and painted it black and gloss coated it to acheive the type R look.

In terms of the construction of our spoiler and the JDM type-R spoiler, read closely in Honda's official website http://www.honda.co.jp/NSX/nsx-r/r-tuned/body2.html it clearly states that the genuine type R spoiler is developed using CFRP construction which is the SAME construction of our spoiler. CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic) is the construction which has a FRP body with REAL carbon fiber layed over the entire surface. If people perceive CFRP as "fake" carbon fiber, then we could probably say the JDM type R spoiler is not true carbon fiber as well.

Once again, our company goal is to offer RESONABLE price besides great quality and service. And yes, I agree with you on "you get what you paid for." $650.00 for one spoiler is not cheap IMO. For the money we have invested on producing this spoiler, the quality of it should be the last thing to concern. Also know that me myself also drive an NSX, and personally I do not accept poor quality products either.

My point is that our company does not give up either quality or price of our product. The goal of DreamzSport is to offer great pricing merchendise with superb quality for our customers. Choice are out there, let people to decide by their own.

Best Regards & Happy Hollidays,

Owner of Dreamzsport, Gary

(P.S. Something we would like to correct Jim: The FINISHED NSX-R spoiler DOES NOT have carbon fiber wave showing, it is finished in pure glossy blck paint. See pics below)

JDM1.jpg

JDM2.jpg

Preface: I have no affiliation or particular bent towards anyone (or their product) listed here.
I'm not trying to play moderator either, but I just think it's wholly inappropriate, unprofessional & frankly rude for one vendor to advertise their own product on another vendor's listing. These ad's are free - go ahead & start your own listing!

Sometimes it is just impossible for me as an aftermarket product crazed to ignore on posts that left by one boasting on another vendor... I think it boiled down to the point that, everyone is out to make a penny in the aftermarket world. It is tough out there, but it doesn't give you the right to put down other people's products. I'd say, let the consumers decide for themselves. As for being quality freak about aftermarket products... Shoot, I wouldn't pay no 6K for a spoiler. I'd rather being labeled as a cheapo than spending 6k on a spoiler. Get real OEM freaks!!!
the saying is "If you don't have anything nice to say about others, don't say anything at all".
Just my seldom anger.

I am interested in your spoiler but would like to know if you are willing to ship to HK.

For clarification purpose, please let me know whether the spolier will have the CF look and from the pictures, it seems that the spoiler is flatter than the NSX-R spoiler and does not have that curve. Please confirm.

NsxWonder, I just place an order for one with Gary at DREAMZSPORT.com. a super nice guy, know a lot about his product!you can e-mail him at [email protected], see if he can help you out!

One step close to NSX-R he!he!
biggrin.gif
Thanks,Gary

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 23 December 2002).]

D'Ecosse......

Once again you make a good point !!!

IMO I have seen parts that are made in an aftermarket shop that is made better than oem and goes for less.

Spending more money for something doesnt always mean your going to get a better product.

=o)

ENDLESS DREAMS....mind if i drop by temple city and pick one up from ya? how about a senior citizen discount? just reach 30 the other day
smile.gif
...i am sure my buddy yellowdancer can quote me on this..."i am getting old"....
smile.gif

I just received and installed the spoiler and it looks great. The fit and finish are perfect and it goes well with my carbon fiber hood. This combination on a black car is stunning.

Originally posted by Brad:
I just received and installed the spoiler and it looks great. The fit and finish are perfect and it goes well with my carbon fiber hood. This combination on a black car is stunning.

Do you have a pic?

Brad,
Can you post up some pics soon , I'm dying to see them. Look like Gary took care of you? Good to know every thing went well. Aaron

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 09 January 2003).]

Originally posted by Diveboy:

Jim

I think that anyone who pays $600 for a replica of something that retails for ten times as much is well aware of the fact quality/construction may or may not be the same. I think the primary motivation here is achieving the look or bang for the lesser buck. Any beneficial performance outcome of a $600 vs. a $6,000 superspoiler is an added bonus. In many cases, some things are replicated so well that its function & performance is indiscernable from the original anyway. I think your $6,000 would be better spent on a supercharger if you want the performance. If ENDLESSDREAMZ's wings happens to yellow or droop w/ age, at least w/ the $$$ I saved, I can replace it 10 more times w/ a brand new one. BTW, his version is exposed CF, just like the oem one. Not affiliated w/ ENDLESSDREAMZ, just wanted to support great product for a great price (as opposed to the many insances where I feel like I'm being charged a premium just b/c it's an NSX!)

[This message has been edited by QWKSLVR (edited 29 January 2003).]

Gary,

When will you have the 100% OEM look soiler ready? I would like to take order soon.

Also, could you also do the German body kits that are advertised in the other forum?

Thanks and best regards

Benjamin Chan

I got my C/F spoiler from Gary at Dreamzsport and am very satisfied with it. Installation was easy, basically R & R (6 bolts). I did have to splice 2 wires for the 3rd brake light, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Here are some pics I took before I installed it. BTW it only took me about 30 minutes to install.

fcca3109.jpg

fcca3108.jpg

fcca3107.jpg

Here's a link to pics that I posted: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000540.html

On a last note, I'm not affiliated with Dreamzsport in any way, just a very satisfied customer!!!! Great value & great product!!!

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Are there anymore people who got this wing? I'd like to hear what they think of it, and the installation. And I'd also like to see some pics too.

--------------------------------------------
You can see mine in 2 week Randy!

-------------------------------------------
Deuce, Damn the R-wing look good! I'm going carzy looking at you guys R-wing. Mine due is to arrive soon.
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 08 February 2003).]

Back