• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

serialNSXer asking owner of my old NSX-RR please contact me

I lost touch of the car but I think it's in Minnesota or Michigan someplace if someone has seen the vehicle or if the owner is on this board, please contact me. Many thanks – Anil

Bump – friend in Miami said that he spoke to a fellow at a car show who owned now "my car" down there. I'd like to get in touch with this person, if any of our Florida comrades know how to connect the owner and myself.

I frequent a lot of shows and I haven’t seen your car surface around here since you sold it. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open and see I can find out anything.Have you called First Class to see if they know of it’s whereabout?

and this is why I'll never sell my NSX. I've walked past it daily in my garage, sometimes not driven for over a year at a clip and I say to myself, I'd be heartbroken.

The car had been registered for several years in Montana but also showed a mailing address in miami. The most recent registration showed it being held by a Trust.

I think I own your original nsx Anil, red/blk 1991. Sold To Fabian. I’ve been trying to contact him for years. Good luck with your search!

and this is why I'll never sell my NSX. I've walked past it daily in my garage, sometimes not driven for over a year at a clip and I say to myself, I'd be heartbroken.

I’m with you, Kid. When my wife and I had our first daughter, I put her in the passenger seat and told her it will be her car. 19 years of ownership so far, and I don’t ever see myself without it. She was my reward for 15 years of hard work. Something to pass down to my progeny.

Bump – serialNSXer still looking for owner of my old RR (I found parts in my garage)

The car had been registered for several years in Montana but also showed a mailing address in miami. The most recent registration showed it being held by a Trust.

I title a few of my cars in an LLC in Montana, so this also makes sense for others to do.

Bump – still looking for the owner of my RR white car.

A unique car, how can it be that it has just disappeared away from the eyes of a prime member?

Currently, I am enjoying the devastating V10 engine found in my 2005 CGT.

.a

Lurking around for another 2002-05 NSX with supercharger. please send any candidates my way.

Carfax shows my previous NSX-R (re-creation) was serviced last year at Eisinger Honda, Kalispell, MT. Anyone close to this area, or seen the white car around? Thankfully someone seems to be driving it at least a thousand miles a year. Good to know. If anyone knows the service manager at Honda, or even the current owner of the vehicle, please PM me.

serialNSXer (anil)

08/23/2019
eisingerhonda.com
19,410 Eisinger Honda Kalispell, MT
Vehicle serviced
- Maintenance inspection completed - Oil and filter changed
- Battery replaced
- Battery/charging system checked

Impressive how elusive it is. I thought I remember you selling it for a good amount of money, would you consider trying to buy it back I guess?

makes me 2nd guess if I sell mine one day if I would do the same as you. I hope you find it and the current owner is ready to part ways with it!

Back