• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Series 2 Super GT Mirror and NSXPO Pre-Launch Video

1) V-TECPWR /SHIPPED
2) Wolpher /SHIPPED
3) Always4Sale

4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME
11) Synth19
12) bzyrice
13) yoojeanKim
14) Blue Batmobile
15) Oacrep1
16) Wizard
17) -m-
18) JCPDS3
19) spriggan
20) KO-nsx
21) blackchromeNSX
22) Gary W
23) carmar
24) R0Y
25) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
26) NSXFXL Fernando
27) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
28) diddy
29) excellon
30) supradriver08
31) keycam
32) Shane_A
33) NSXFans

1) V-TECPWR /SHIPPED
2) Wolpher /SHIPPED
3) Always4Sale
4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME
11) Synth19
12) bzyrice
13) yoojeanKim
14) Blue Batmobile
15) Oacrep1
16) Wizard
17) -m-
18) JCPDS3
19) spriggan
20) KO-nsx
21) blackchromeNSX
22) Gary W
23) carmar
24) R0Y
25) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
26) NSXFXL Fernando
27) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
28) diddy
29) excellon
30) supradriver08
31) keycam
32) Shane_A
33) NSXFans
34) Dee1245

Jeff@Carbon 6,

Can you kindly provide a time frame of the next batch?

V-TECPWR and Wolpher,
You've had your mirrors now for 2+ months. Any installed pictures or positive experience you can share? Show those bad boys off!!:biggrin:

Jeff@Carbon 6,

V-TECPWR and Wolpher,
You've had your mirrors now for 2+ months. Any installed pictures or positive experience you can share? Show those bad boys off!![emoji3]
Please post installs..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jeff@Carbon 6,

V-TECPWR and Wolpher,
You've had your mirrors now for 2+ months. Any installed pictures or positive experience you can share? Show those bad boys off!!:biggrin:

I just got mine installed right before the 4th. No pictures of them yet. I still need to do that.

Install was pretty easy, just take your time taking the door panels apart. Mirrors fit great and the carbon weave looks great. Jeff has been a great help on some of the install.

I had my mirrors clear bra'd before I installed them to I wouldn't get any rock chips on them.

Pictures to come soon hopefully. I love the look of them on the car! It makes the car just look a little more exotic with the shape of the mirrors.

Jeff@Carbon 6,

V-TECPWR and Wolpher,

Since I have decided to sell my NSX and returned it back to stock, I had not installed them. They are no doubt, a piece of art .

I know it will be a while but adding my name to the list

1) V-TECPWR /SHIPPED
2) Wolpher /SHIPPED
3) Always4Sale
4) timon1989
5) Nero Tenebre
6) NSXTC-MN
7) 91nsx85crx
8) gaymondleerpv
9) NSXRAY1
10) XTIME
11) Synth19
12) bzyrice
13) yoojeanKim
14) Blue Batmobile
15) Oacrep1
16) Wizard
17) -m-
18) JCPDS3
19) spriggan
20) KO-nsx
21) blackchromeNSX
22) Gary W
23) carmar
24) R0Y
25) Tony (Ektyperhatch)
26) NSXFXL Fernando
27) Estoril_NSX (Aubrey)
28) diddy
29) excellon
30) supradriver08
31) keycam
32) Shane_A
33) NSXFans
34) Dee1245
35) nsx_n00b

What the hell, add me back onto the list....

Jeff is a real person who I have seen in the flesh....so I'm hopeful he will reassure his many depositors.

I know that Jeff has been pretty busy, and obviously he just hasn't updated the list in a while. I've received my mirrors already and they are certainly worth the wait! Fantastic quality and fit! :love_heart:

Here is an update...
While I am not one to make excuses, I feel it's only fair I let everyone know where I am at.
There has been a number of things that have lead to the delays on this project. Most of our summer has been consumed by contact work we have and a special project we are working on outside of town. Travel and this outside work has made it difficult to stay on track with these secondary projects. Secondly, and I have to be honest, I had a bit of a "bad taste" in my mouth with some of the back-selling, pricing negotiation demands and a few other things that seemed to surface with these.

Going forward... I have 3 sets that are 80% complete. Things are starting to taper off here. I hope to get back to those in the next few weeks. Once those are done I'll re-evaluate if/when we will make more.

-Jeff

Here is an update...
While I am not one to make excuses, I feel it's only fair I let everyone know where I am at.
There has been a number of things that have lead to the delays on this project. Most of our summer has been consumed by contact work we have and a special project we are working on outside of town. Travel and this outside work has made it difficult to stay on track with these secondary projects. Secondly, and I have to be honest, I had a bit of a "bad taste" in my mouth with some of the back-selling, pricing negotiation demands and a few other things that seemed to surface with these.

Going forward... I have 3 sets that are 80% complete. Things are starting to taper off here. I hope to get back to those in the next few weeks. Once those are done I'll re-evaluate if/when we will make more.

-Jeff

Thanks for the update Jeff! I understand your reasoning for sure but I’m sure I speak for a lot of owners that I really hope you continue to make them. They look absolutely amazing and I hope I can get a set one day for my car. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update on these? New to the site and NSX in general but would love to see these continued and to get on the list.

No update since Oct. 2018.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back