• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seriously Kanye SHUT UP!....

I hope he's banned from future events. And in the end Beyonce wins overall best vid which makes him look even stupider. She did a very stand up gesture at the end.

I wish I could say I am surprised but I am not. That piece of shit should be vaporized - the sad thing is I am sure some kids, and Black kids in particular, look at his as a role model in their lives as they grow up. I wish someone would have dragged his ass off stage and beat him like a borrowed mule.

As of a few minutes ago the local radio said that they spoke with a credible employee at MTV and the execs at MTV are fuming bad.

On the radio alot of black callers were calling in and upset at Kanye's behavior.

If Kanye was a white person he would be burning crosses.

Taylor Swift is a minor so that puts Kanye just a tad above this person:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127195

What a jack ass. Reason #8990823892983 I barely watch TV, never watch MTV (don't even know what channel it is), and avoid "pop" music like the plague.

complete and utter douche nozzle.

i wonder what would happen if some white kid did this to a black artist...

voice of a generation- yes indeed he is, this generation is dumber and more self-centered than anything we have witnessed yet.

agree w/your sentiment, but based on my experiences, i would modify slightly:

You can take the kid out the variable but not get the variable out of the kid.

Kanye was definitely out of line with his tirade. Beyonce was gracious and showed class. Im sure he will be sending out an,"i put my foot in my mouth" apology to Ms Swift.

the list of apologies in the last week:biggrin:

1. joe "you lie" wilson
2. serena, "i will ram this tennis ball down your throat" williams
3. kanye, "spotlight stealing" west

Kanye actually has lots of talent. He was written and produced years before his first CD. His production and writing skills have earned him more money than his album sales. BUT he still put his foot in his mouth.:smile:

I bet Kanyes music would sound better if he was dead.

If he died he would be commemorated as one of the greatest musicians of his generation and anybody who brought this episode up would suddenly be looked at like they were an arse.

Just like I get looked at when I mention that you-know-who did you-know-what with you-know-how-old you-know-which-gender.

If he died he would be commemorated as one of the greatest musicians of his generation and anybody who brought this episode up would suddenly be looked at like they were an arse.

Just like I get looked at when I mention that you-know-who did you-know-what with you-know-how-old you-know-which-gender.

Sad, but this is true...

A local radio station was talking about Kelly Clarkson blogging about it. I thought it was pretty funny.

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shi**y things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me (hahahahahaha) over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an a**hole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Kanye has since posted some type of rambling, I'm still right, appology on his own blog.

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

Back