• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Server problems?

When the server goes down, we all get withdrawals.... so this thread is GROUP THERAPY. :D It's also nice to see other people had the same problem and it wasn't related to my connection (or connections... as i tried from a couple of different sites to be sure :rolleyes: )

btw, i got twice as much work done yesterday without the 'prime' distraction, and went to bed an hour earlier than normal for a great night sleep.... and it's ALL PRIME'S FAULT! :mad: :D

Re: Has Prime been experiencing more downtime than usual lately?

Martin, you weren't revisiting the Christine thread, where you??? :D That would explain the downtime. :D :D

Re: Has Prime been experiencing more downtime than usual lately?

NeoNSX said:
Martin, you weren't revisiting the Christine thread, where you??? :D That would explain the downtime. :D :D

Busteeed :)

Regards

NeoNSX said:
btw, i got twice as much work done yesterday without the 'prime' distraction, and went to bed an hour earlier than normal for a great night sleep.... and it's ALL PRIME'S FAULT! :mad: :D
sheesh, tell me about it...

i performed maintenance on our recumbent tandem, my single recumbent *and* my motorhome (changed EFI gaskets, replaced idle speed control mechanism) and cleaned my garage.

while my wife may thank lud for the downtime, i'm pissed ;)

(nite all, i'm off to refresh the boat now- vacation to tahoe friday :)

Ditto to all the expressed thoughts. I was shaking badly and having trouble concentrating. I was actually on the phone with the FBI trying to get them to investigate the disappearance of Prime..... Fortunately it is back....thank you, thank you, thank you.

NSX Prime said:
Hosting problems. I will post more later.

bummer. keep us apprised.

Back