• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGT Sorcery build, full built motor, Widebody madniss!!

how do you like the bcr with umbrella and what springs rates you use btw

cant wait to see this

how do you like the bcr with umbrella and what springs rates you use btw

cant wait to see this

well I havent riden in it yet so im not sure, however the car will be fully completed and will be at the WEK-FEST event this sat at Baker Nissan from 6pm-9pm, I invite all the nsxprime guys to come out and give me some feed back.

After this week it will go to PowerFab Automotive for the motor build and custom fabbing. Im hoping for it to be complete by the end of october, early november.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152746

6159629637_c26fdea3ce_b.jpg

6159628037_4698a064ac_b.jpg

6159626377_39cfecb61e_b.jpg

6159623205_fdeb661822_b.jpg

6159621769_ac36f6e649_b.jpg

Some other pics from the meet:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mysterymann/sets/72157627699319612/with/6159621769/

UNREAL! :eek:

Car looks great....nice color too......just needs an ass!!!!!:cool:

If your name is Brent and you live in tx it is safe to assume you must have a widebody NSX now ;)

Once you get the motor in, is the car going to be driven? The reason I ask is because that wing is huge and will incur alot of down force and at high speed it might pull on the trunk. I cant tell if you have proper reinforcement for the trunk.

What are the engine plans?

Rahim

Once you get the motor in, is the car going to be driven? The reason I ask is because that wing is huge and will incur alot of down force and at high speed it might pull on the trunk. I cant tell if you have proper reinforcement for the trunk.

What are the engine plans?

Rahim

yes it will be driven, and the wing will have an attacthment that connects to the frame, so itll be functional and create proper downforce. The motor is fully built, not sure what size turbo Powerfab picked out, but we are shooting for 500-550whp.

If your name is Brent and you live in tx it is safe to assume you must have a widebody NSX now ;)

Brent, Henry, Mike, etc....everybody in Texas has a widebody NSX, I think its like required or something like that.....:smile:

Best looking car on prime ever with no drivetrain!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back