• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shaq in a Honda Prelude

From this link here:

Hey, I was at Scottsdale Fashion Square today and ran into Shaq. I was with my girlfriend and we were driving to the mall when i saw Shaq's enormous black truck. We followed him into an office complex and asked to take a picture with him. He said we could as long as I gave him a ride. So after taking pics he hopped in the car and I drove him to the Grand Lux. Pretty sweet.
IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

Hahaha awesome! Seems like he's a pretty cool guy :D

Man, carrying those people he looks like he's bringing home lunch... :biggrin:

I love Shaq. He played ball with a few of my cousins frequently in Orlando, and they were only 15 or so at the time. Seems like an awesome guy.

I had a friend bump into him at the beach, near Zuma I believe, back before he even played for the Lakers, and she said he was just the coolest guy. Took photos & signed autographs for anyone who asked. That's just awesome to see. And I can't believe he fit in that Prelude...=)

Last edited:
wow who is that cutie he's carrying! :eek: (2nd pic guys 2nd pic! :rolleyes: )

and yea so what if I have yellow fever! whats wrong with that! lol

question is, why would he want to get a ride in the Prelude??

just wondering.

From the original thread:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2245539&page=1 said:
Thanks guys. He actually wanted a ride. He couldn't park his huge truck near the restaurant so he parked a 1/2 mile away and was gonna walk but asked me for a ride instead.

How big is that guy? 2,50m? :eek:

He is 2,20, and 2nd pic doesnt work for me.

Btw now the real challenge would be to drive him in NSX, or even more let him drive :D

He would prefer targa Im sure :D

Great reall life story, and you got the pics with Shaq also.:cool:

Back