• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show off 2008 Acura Woodbine show and shine

SHOW OFF 2008 is back we are having are annual show and shine at Acura Woodbine on MAY 24 2008 open to all Acuras & Honda's there will be a live DJ, BBQ, ice cream cart, dyno machine, and vendors we will be having giveaways and draws best of class. please register by email including a picture and list of moods to [email protected]

ShowOff2K8_FRONT.jpg

An email with all the info has been sent out to the NSX Club of Canada.
:biggrin:

ShowOff 2008 ws once again a terrific event. The weather was perfect and the B-B-Que was sizzling. As always, the Acura Woodbine staff was courteous and hospitable. Special thanks to Michael an Remaro for setting it up once again.
Unlike other NSX meets, this event includes all Acura models. This year we only saw 5 NSX's. ( not getting involved with the politics... however Acura Woodbine does extend a 20% discount on all parts and Labour )

I didn't take pictures but I am sure some will soon be posted.

See you all at the next NSX event. ( Erin Mills Acura June 21st )

thank you all for comming i hope you had a good time

please let me know if there is anything you would like to see next year
let me know you comments on the show (good and bad) so i know were i can make it even beter next year

Who's O2+ Black is that? Not a Club Member?!

Back