• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show your 1st pictures of your NSX

c38c8aeda05b6b0f86f27b5222a59dee.jpg

I bought it on BaT and hadn’t seen it in person. The truck showed up and I climbed in but … I didn’t fit … at all. Even super slouched, my head was cocked and still way up against the headliner.

I got it off the truck, let it warm up, and took it to the gas station. Most of the drive it bogged and bucked—the jerky jerkies—no bueno. There was an afr gauge in the car, and while cruising it was oscillating between like 10.5 and low 12s. Way too rich.

On the road, it was crazy smelly (no cats! rich!) absurdly loud (taitec center exit), and had a nasty rattle coming from the front end (ended up being the front rotors). After filling up and pulling out of the gas station, a bolt came off the front end and bounced down the center of the car[emoji845]

Everything happened in the span of about 15 minutes. So stressful. I put it in the garage and didn’t touch it for a couple weeks. What did I get myself into?!

c38c8aeda05b6b0f86f27b5222a59dee.jpg

I bought it on BaT and hadn’t seen it in person. The truck showed up and I climbed in but … I didn’t fit … at all. Even super slouched, my head was cocked and still way up against the headliner.

I got it off the truck, let it warm up, and took it to the gas station. Most of the drive it bogged and bucked—the jerky jerkies—no bueno. There was an afr gauge in the car, and while cruising it was oscillating between like 10.5 and low 12s. Way too rich.

On the road, it was crazy smelly (no cats! rich!) absurdly loud (taitec center exit), and had a nasty rattle coming from the front end (ended up being the front rotors). After filling up and pulling out of the gas station, a bolt came off the front end and bounced down the center of the car[emoji845]

Everything happened in the span of about 15 minutes. So stressful. I put it in the garage and didn’t touch it for a couple weeks. What did I get myself into?!
Sounds like a cool adventure to get it dialed in.

Back