• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings: black NSX(ID plates) and red NSX in Spokane.

Alright, I was driving at 57th and Hatch (South Hill) where I saw the red one coming up Hatch a few days ago.
I saw the black one just tonight at the Spokane Arena for the Sonics/Blazers game, GO SONICS! It had an Idaho plate, though.

Whose are these? Seeing two in one week is pretty rare in Spokane, so I would like to know.

Thanks,
Dave

Guys, I only been Spokane 3-4 times in my life. (not with the NSX, not too thrill driving through Ritzville, you know I mean...)

But as soon as you guys getting the nsx owners in Spokane/pullman area together, we should think about planning a meet for WA, OR and Canada B.C. in summer.

Re: Back in the Day.

If it's tough hooking up with an NSX in Spokane now, you shoulda seen me trying to catch the 3 other elusive NSXs between 1994 and 99. I'd see one of them about 4 blocks away about every other month. :rolleyes: And I got no help from the dealer either. The only NSX's I could hook up with in the NW were in the Sound area.

At least you've got Prime to help out now.

aakrusen said:
Did you ever find out who they were? I'm also in Spokane and I would like to meet the local NSX owners.

I became one of them, like a year after that post, lol. I sold it, though.. early last year. :frown: One of my mechanics in Otis Orchards has a black one. He specializes in Hondas and Acuras and was the master tech at our local Acura for over 30 years. Get this, too.. he does a great job and his shop rate is only $25/hr. I had him do the 30/60K mile maintenance on my NSX. His shop is: U-Save Foreign Auto Service 509-928-1158. Another guy in Spokane (coincidentally, I sold him a Legend I had a few years back.. small world!) just got a black one, too. He and his wife own DiStephano's Beauty Parlor across the street from Conoco by Ash on Francis St. I don't know him personally.

I never found out who owned the two I mentioned in my previous post.

Later,
Dave

Back