• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I looked for you on Google Earth and found you... :D

mickeynsx.jpg

Haha! Thanks Gary. I knew I could count on you guys to make me feel better about never being spotted. :biggrin:

Wednesday night, 7/18, 8:30PM in Cupertino Wolfe & 280, black NSX.

I was over at Apple for meetings on Wed and spotted (maybe the same car since it's around the corner from your spotting) a Black CTSC'd NSX in the parking lot across from IL-6. Is the owner on Prime?

tagman15, was that you I saw this monring around 8:05AM on Hwy 101S right after Millbrae Ave? Sorry I was 4-5 cars ahead of you in my commuter.

Saw a white one with black top on Laguna Street in San Francisco yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. I was driving the red one. We waved at one another.

Doug

I was over at Apple for meetings on Wed and spotted (maybe the same car since it's around the corner from your spotting) a Black CTSC'd NSX in the parking lot across from IL-6. Is the owner on Prime?

That was my guess as well. The owner works in my building, but I've never met him. I don't believe he's on Prime.

That was my guess as well. The owner works in my building, but I've never met him. I don't believe he's on Prime.

Brian,
I see your NSX all the time when I take DeAnza into work. It's always parked at the end space by the parking lot entrance, right? Once, I was about 5 cars behind you (while driving my NSX), but in the left lane as you pull into the Apple parking lot.:smile:

Last edited:

haha, the owner actually is on prime, as it is me ;)...I just don't post that often, and right now is actually the very first time I have ever checked this thread, so find it really funny that the one time I do, people have recently spotted my car..Bnesse, can I assume yours' is the yellow NSX that is almost always parked in the front parking lot? I actually work in IL6, so normally park in the undergroud lot.

Brian,
I see your NSX all the time when I take DeAnza into work. It's always parked at the end space by the parking lot entrance, right? Once, I was about 5 cars behind you (while driving my NSX), but in the left lane as you pull into the Apple parking lot.:smile:

Yep, that's mine. Sorry I missed seeing you that day. Occasionally I'll see another NSX in the area, but rarely traveling in the same direction. :smile:

haha, the owner actually is on prime, as it is me ;)...I just don't post that often, and right now is actually the very first time I have ever checked this thread, so find it really funny that the one time I do, people have recently spotted my car..Bnesse, can I assume yours' is the yellow NSX that is almost always parked in the front parking lot? I actually work in IL6, so normally park in the undergroud lot.

Ah ha! That explains it... I've seen you go into the underground ramp as well. I figured you were parking in the shade and walking back... not the other way around :biggrin: Yes, that's me and, yes I park in the south lot of DA3. I like your wheels, BTW... they look great on the car.

-Brian

Anyone has an idea who this "punk" is? I was driving in my DC2 on Sat around noon time. Definetly a "road hazard" and a "GROSS polluter". :wink: :biggrin:

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_05341.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

j/k Sid :biggrin: :biggrin: , your NSX looks HOT! (you are not:rolleyes:....ok, j/k!)

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
gave up my parking space in Monterey last Saturday to a 2003 Silver NSX, I was driving my avalanche, had to carry over my dive gear. Parking lot was full but I spotted you and held the spot until you were near.

Saw a black NSX w/ dark wheels.

Day/Date: Thursday, 07/26/2007
Time: Approx. 5pm

Location: Sacramento/Roseville area. NSX was heading east on I-80 and was just starting to get into traffic at the truck scales on 80 east.

I was going West on 80 and spotted you a mile away. :biggrin:

Followed a NA1 Red

7/27/07 @ 9:45AM

N. 280, from PageMill to just before 92. I waved but driver tried to ignore me. :D I thought I recognized the face, but couldn't put a name to it.

Oh, I was in my Grey Acura CL.

Followed a NA1 Red

7/27/07 @ 9:45AM

N. 280, from PageMill to just before 92. I waved but driver tried to ignore me. :D I thought I recognized the face, but couldn't put a name to it.

Oh, I was in my Grey Acura CL.

That was me, Gary :biggrin: . I was not ignoring you. I was checking out the hill to see if there are any cops hiding (speed trap). I waved back at you but I guess, it was too late :smile:

-Nat

That was me, Gary :biggrin: . I was not ignoring you. I was checking out the hill to see if there are any cops hiding (speed trap). I waved back at you but I guess, it was too late :smile:

-Nat

lol... I though you might have though I was just another ricer kid who gets excited every time they see an NSX... :rolleyes: No Chippies were out there today.

Lately, every time I see an NSX while out and about, I get a heart twang and feel like I'm really missing out... :frown: dang I miss my car... can't wait to get it back...

lol... I though you might have though I was just another ricer kid who gets excited every time they see an NSX... :rolleyes: No Chippies were out there today.

Lately, every time I see an NSX while out and about, I get a heart twang and feel like I'm really missing out... :frown: dang I miss my car... can't wait to get it back...

I can understand how you feel. I hope you get your car back before the ALMS event at Laguna Seca :smile:

Last edited:
I can understand how you feel. I hope you get your car back before the ALMS event at Laguna Seca :smile:

precisely... I'm really looking forward to the corral/parade lap... but if I don't get it back in time, I'm still going... but wont' be the same...

You must have some time on your hands now to be checking prime. Did you sell your old wheels yet?

Yeah, EECS and Business, how did you guess? You also EECS?
No EECS for me. I am not smart enough. How did I guess? If you drive a NSX and graduated from Berkeley, you must have been a computer geek.:biggrin: :tongue: I went to medical school instead cuz chicks dig docs.:biggrin:
Steve

Back