• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Signature Series sideskirts

I decided to start a new thread for the new skirts,the other one is getting a bit long !!!
Anyway here is pictures the finished product "Signature Series" side skirts.To all those who would like a set I do accept pay pal.I also have high resolution pictures to those who are serious about purchasing a set.Price is $850.00 plus shipping.
Stacy

Attachments

• signature series11.jpg
    signature series11.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,868
  • signature series12.jpg
    signature series12.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3,339
  • signature series9.jpg
    signature series9.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,748
  • signature series10.jpg
    signature series10.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,616
I have a 2001 spa yellow and I am interested in the side panels.Did you have any problems triing to match the spa yellow color of your car when painting these side pieces?They say the metallics will never match exactly. John

My side skirts came in today along with the polished trim rings from Stacy.
All I can say is WOW!!:eek: These side skirts look like a factory piece! :biggrin: Seriously these things are a painters/bodyshops dream... smooth as silk! :biggrin: None of the saggy....1/4 inch too long crap! This man means business! Stacy you definitely have another happy customer. :biggrin:
Thanks again
Johnny

Stacy do you lift weights (workout)? Is that your reflection on the side of the NSX? :biggrin:

Jin1976 said:
Stacy do you lift weights (workout)? Is that your reflection on the side of the NSX? :biggrin:
LOL,I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to notice the reflection in there.It was pointed out to me just the other day.No I haven't worked-out in years,but looking forward to getting back into it forsure.I just need to get this car done and free up some time.
Stacy

stacy'snsx said:
LOL,I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to notice the reflection in there.It was pointed out to me just the other day.No I haven't worked-out in years,but looking forward to getting back into it forsure.I just need to get this car done and free up some time.
Stacy

You sure have some pretty big guns for not working out in years!! :smile:

whip.gif
... OK, OK - I give! I'll buy a damn set!

I've been tempted by these since I first saw them - this design just looks absolutely perfect! Finally just had to do it.

Money on the way Stacy - looking forward to a nice box waiting for me when I return from my vacation!

bigdance2.gif

All those who have bought or going to buy a set of skirts,here is a picture of where it will need to be fitted to the car.It is about the only spot that will need this procedure.Notice the notch at the bottom part of the fender,this needed to be done after the fact.In a couple of cases some people have said that they are a hair short.for example on NSX_V's car they were a hair shy,so we loosened one bolt off of the bottom of the fender(10mm) and made the door-to-fender gap smaller.The prototypes were made off of my car where my gaps are quite tight and every car is probably slightly different from the factory.I have only encountered this twice once on NSX_V and Kclements.I measured my factory skirt to the Signature Series and they are within 1/8".I believe this is very good fitment for an aftermarket piece.
One final word,remember they are fiberglass and will need to be fitted to your car,like most other fiberglass parts.
Kclements will be coming to Vancouver hopefully sunday and we will get pictures of this for future customers.
Stacy

Attachments

• DSCF0355.jpg
    DSCF0355.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,862
yup. the gap is nothing crazy. it fits really well now(just like factory). my car should be done by next week and its show and tell time!!! :smile: i'll drop by the shop Stacy when its all done. peace!

RD

I started getting frustrated that I can't sell this as a bolt on kit.The problem is I don't have the means to pre-fit(I would need a spare car).I keep thinking to myself this must be hard for you guys to buy,how can I make it easier,I keep asking myself.
I recently fit both NSX_V and Kclements cars,they took roughly 3 hours each to fit and mount all the hardware,so after being painted it will just bolt-on!
It's really quite easy to do once you understand the process invovled.My problem is I have a tough time explaining how to do it.I provide pictures with a small write-up referring to them,so far no complaints and about 15 sets sold.
As you all know D'ecosse has bought a set from me,he has said he will help me write-up a better guide as well as pictures of his step by step install(right D'ecosse).We all know he is quite good at explaining things to us,even if we have never done it before(given many of us help on all topics).
So in final I hope that this will bring a little more confidence to those who are contemplating buying a set.
This has surpassed my expectations already!
It was only suppose to be a limited amount of product and now with the amount being sold,my fiberglass guys are requesting a bit more money.Again it was only suppose to be 10 or so sets.Now with the American dollar loosing ground to our Canadian dollar,by about 10% since I started these, I find myself having to think about raising the price a bit not alot.I was thinking from $850.00-$950.00 plus shipping.If sanded properly in the right spots as illustrated in the instructions,they fit awesome.
For those worried about damaging them(because they are fiberglass),you have piece of mind that I will break(excuse the pun) down a kit and sell pieces separetly.
Anyway here are a few pics of NSX_V's car with the "Signature Series" side skirts.
Hope to sway a few more sales,Thanks to all who have already bought them.

Attachments

• rico.jpg
    rico.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,677
  • rico1.jpg
    rico1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,686
  • rico2.jpg
    rico2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,704
stacy'snsx said:
As you all know D'ecosse has bought a set from me,he has said he will help me write-up a better guide as well as pictures of his step by step install(right D'ecosse).We all know he is quite good at explaining things to us,even if we have never done it before(given many of us help on all topics)....

I have to say Stacy is one of the most thorough people I've come across - he's nearly as picky as me - and that is saying something!!!!!!
I'm really looking forward to getting these final-prepped, painted & installed & will photo-doc the process as Stacy intimated.
Stacy is like a mother hen, definitely cares about his product & wants to ensure complete satisfaction. He's already looking for feedback on how he can make a good product better, but I'm not sure there's anywhere to go! Looks good right out of the box & as long as people understand there may be minor fit trimming to do (I've seen that comment made elsewhere with other products that really meant - "these won't fit worth a crap so don't bother complaining - we told you already!")
Definitely not the case here but Stacy is belabouring the fact because he's such a perfectionist & wants his product to be all it deserves to be.
People have been satisfied with WW's by the hundred & they have horrible fit with no means of adjustment either. I truly expect these are going to be much, much better.
Always sad to see prices go up, but I can see how hard it must be to contain with something of this quality but still very much worth even the higher price. If there's any left at old price, I would grab them quick as a positive bargain at what they were! Having said that I'm glad I got mine when I did!! <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif
<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

Last edited:
D'Ecosse said:
Always sad to see prices go up, but I can see how hard it must be to contain with something of this quality but still very much worth even the higher price. If there's any left at old price, I would grab them quick as a positive bargain at what they were! Having said that I'm glad I got mine when I did!! <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif
<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

I hate to do it but this started out as a personal quest, was never intended as a volume product.
I just got off the phone with my Fiberglass guy and he said we can offer the
few of these left at the original price - I have 7 sets in process or finished I can maintain the costs on - after that I'm going to have to do something I'm afraid.
So I will honour the $850.00 on these last few sets plus shipping.
Stacy

I am changing suppliers,USA made,PRICE WILL NOT GO UP !

Last edited:
to start off, i would like to give a big thanks to this man's work. i was searching to get a set of sideskirts that were a bang for the buck. i never expected to purchase stacy's sideskirts, due to the cost and fitment, but his signature series, simply caught my eye because of the height and vents that gives it an aggresive yet suttle look. when i took it to the bodyshop, they were pleased to tell me that they didn't do much work to fit them on and i was like,thats a good thing, right?? they just sanded it a lil bit for prep/paint and bolted them right up. there were no crazy ass gaps or sags like others i've seen. it also follows the lines of the front lip to the rear valence. i asked myself a few times why i spent so much on sideskirts and my answer is...quality! anywayz if you want rolling proof..take a good look at the pics he has posted up of my car and you will be one happy customer... just like me!! :biggrin:

Rico D.

Hey where is my car pics? with Stacy's side skirts.........???????
I want to say something too......... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I m one of the happiest customer to purchase Stacy's Side skirts....... and the first one. I still have it on my car and don't have any problems. (no sag, no crack, perfect lines, perfect fitment.) even driving at 230km no crack....
If Stacy ran out of side skirts and someone offer me $2000 I still won't sell it..
If anybody have any questions about the side skirts ask away I have been driving around with it the longest....... and I still do....

Mine just arrived (lightning fast shipping!), and believe EVERYONE here when they say how nice of a product these are. If you don't get in on the last seven...pay the extra 100 bucks. These things are worth every penny.
I had owned a 91 years ago, and had been sorry for getting rid of it ever since. I recently (finally) purchased another 93 with 60k miles, and I have to be honest...as ridiculous as its sounds, I am tempted to hold off on putting these skirts on my car (hard as it is going to be), and find a newer car with less miles to replace my 93 with. I KNOW when I have these skirts installed, I am never going to want to get rid of the car they are on!
Stacy...great job man! I know when I asked you earlier, you said you would never attempt to try a front and/or rear application because you didn't have the time. I'll probably just keep bugging you until you do, considering you have the classiest parts on the planet!! Thanks again. :smile:

stacy'snsx said:
I hate to do it but this started out as a personal quest, was never intended as a volume product.
I just got off the phone with my Fiberglass guy and he said we can offer the
few of these left at the original price - I have 7 sets in process or finished I can maintain the costs on - after that I'm going to have to do something I'm afraid.
So I will honour the $850.00 on these last few sets plus shipping.
Stacy
OK guys sold all 7-sets plus 3 extras!
I am holding the price until Oct 1/05 and then they will go up,so if you are interested let me know.
Also include in the kit is mesh to cover the vent hole.It will need to be formed and attached,but non-the-less included!
The price will be going up from $850.00 to somewhere around $950.00-$1000.00.It all depends on the price increase I receive from my supplier.
I do believe a few of the "Signature Series" sets can be seen at NSXPO,B-rad(Brad) and VE7NSX(Pam)!
There may be some of the "Original" style as well so be sure of the ones you are looking at!

Price will not be changing,I am having them made in the USA,SOON.
Stacy

Last edited:
Back