• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SmarTenna installed

Just spent the last 10-15 minutes putting in a SmarTenna in my '95. This is the newer, non-splicing version. I'll only be repeating what everyone else has experienced. One couldn't ask for a simpler, more easy install procedure than the one "required" by the SmarTenna.

After seeing another NSX on the freeway with his antenna sticking way high, I just knew I couldn't go without a SmarTenna.

Why'd I wait so long?

Great job Bryan!!

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I just put mine in too! It Rules! The f@ckin antenna sticking up is the ONLY Dork attribute of the entire car & now with this great piece of hardware I can bump hip-hop via cd and patrol for hookers (not real ones) on seashore drive without the dumbass antenna! YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

originally posted by Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach
The f@ckin antenna sticking up is the ONLY Dork attribute of the entire car & now with this great piece of hardware I can bump hip-hop via cd and patrol for hookers (not real ones) on seashore drive without the dumbass antenna! YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

That has got to be one of the funniest statements I've read on this board. You had my dyin' in my chair!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the nice comments on the SmarTenna. My goal is to have one installed in every NSX in the US! Over 400 installed, only about 4500 to go...

Bryan Zublin

------------------
Zublin Engineering
http://www.zublin.com

The SmarTenna is on my Christmas wish-list
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 12 November 2001).]

Hey I'm glad I entertained you Fury . . I try to express my views with a lil' zest to get my point across.

Hey Bryan Z - great job, you deserve the compliments. By the way, I own an electronics company that distributes components, if you do your own purchasing gimme a ring - I will give you cost to return the favor. Chris Wolf \ Atometron
888-440-0777

Anyone have pictures of the Smartenna installation? The links are dead here: https://nsxfaq.com/smarttenna/

I can take pictures of mine this weekend.

But you can also contact BZ directly and ask for the PDF instructions. He's friendly, even though he's a bigshot satellite engineer now.

Email address on the page you linked should still work; if it doesn't, let me know and I'll call him.

Back